(6) The Undercover Job

They met at the hotel across from the bar that the couples were last seen at Sebastian checked them in under their undercover alias James and Sloane Sterling. They got up to their room and she laid on the other bed and Scarlett came in and said "Hey guys um Renner needs to know what your wedding song was cause he doesn't remember." 

"Forever by Kiss.. why does he need to know." Sebastian said 

"Because at some point during the night while you are at the club he's going to be playing it and making it known that you two are newly weds just remember here in a bit you two are to act like a happy newly wed couple on the beach." Scarlett said 

Sydney got up and said "I hate this" as she slammed the bathroom door cause Sebastian to shudder. 

"We will be ready." he said 

Scarlett left the ear pieces with him and he sat them on the night stand. Scarlett left Sebastian opened his bag and pulled out his swimming trunks then opened hers and found her white string bikini and opened the bathroom door and threw it at her and said "You may hate me and left me for something that I never fucking did Sydney but you have a fucking job to do now put that on so we can go do it." and he slammed the door. 

Sydney got up and put her bikini on and walked out. Sebastian found her sunscreen and put it on her as hard it was for him to do. He grabbed their bands and put them on and put her ear piece in and he puts his in and they left their room. They got down on the beach and she dropped the towels and interlaced their hands and said "Come on James let's get in the water." 

"Oh I'll put you in the water." he said as he picked her up and threw her in over his shoulder as she screamed. 

He wrapped her legs around his waist as they got to the water and she smiled and she kissed him he rolled his tongue into her mouth as she did hers as she ran her hand up the back of his head. He moaned as she started to kiss his neck and suck "Oh god baby you know how I like that." he whispered. 

Their suspects were watching the show they were putting on. The wife suspect hit her husband's arm and said "What about them baby." as Sebastian started to chase her back to their towels and he grabbed her from behind as she screamed as they fell and they started kissing again as he grabbed her breast. They spent another hour or two on the beach then they went upstairs to their room. 

Scarlett came in and said "that was good guys see you all still got it." 

Sydney was in the bathroom and looked down. "Scarlett it's called doing a job" she said 

"Yeah okay. That was happy Sebastian and happy Sydney not just the job.But whatever you say." Scarlett said 

Sebastian wiped tears as his back was to Scarlett as he fixing his shirt. After they finished getting ready she came out of the bathroom in a tight strapless red dress with black pumps and he came up behind and zipped her up. But her diamond engagement ring on since she was going to need it unlike on the beach. She grabbed her red clutch and then they headed to dinner at the sushi place. 

Sebastian and her continued to be all cute and so in love while the suspects watched them as they ate a sushi roll together like in lady in the tramp with the spaghetti. Then they started to make out again. After dinner they headed to the club. 

They walked in and Jeremy seen them. Anthony seen them as they sat at the bar as they started to do tequila shots as Sydney started to kiss his neck and put his hands on her ass. "This dress baby I love it" as he slid his hands up the back of the dress as they started to kiss again.