(4) She Left

The next morning Sebastian showed at work hoping to talk to Sydney. When they got the conference room to discuss the case again Director Jackson said "Agent Sydney Barnes has been transferred to the FBI team upstairs." 

Sebastian started to cry and Director Jackson said "I will find you another partner." 

"No don't bother I don't want anyone else I want her I'll just do desk duty Jackson." he said as he walked out. 

He went to his desk and started to cry and the team came to his desk and said "Seb what happened." 

"She left me." he said 

"What?' Elizabeth said 

"She left me.. I don't know why she left other than we had been arguing about when we were going to start having kids she was on board 6 months ago then all of the sudden she changed her mind out of no where she suddenly didn't want to anymore." he said as he laid his head down and cried. 

Elizabeth and Scarlett seen her walk by on her phone with her papers in her hand. "She just up left because of that." Elizabeth said

"Yeah." he said

"That sounds odd that she out of no where changed her mind." Scarlett said 

"It doesn't matter she left she packed her stuff and went to her mom's. I'm sure I"m going to be getting papers soon." he said 

Anthony placed his hand on his shoulder and said "Just give her some time to cool off she'll come back around man." 

A few weeks later Sebastian received his divorce papers and it took him two weeks to sign them cause he wanted to talk to her but she flat out refused to talk to him. He finally signed them and turned them into his lawyer's office. 

Once she got the ok that she could change her name back to Burkhart she did. She dyed her hair the darker red and found herself her own apartment close to work. Sebastian hated being in their brownstone that he slept on the couch one night he got drunk and had the fire place going and threw a liquor bottle in there then his wedding band and her rings and "Screw you Sydney" he said threw tears. 

For weeks he missed work cause he couldn't function without Sydney he almost got himself killed working a case with Scarlett and Chris. Sydney was working upstairs just as a profiler not as an undercover agent.