11. Mission.

"okay Sana you can do this!" Sana pimped herself up as she looked at the mirror and fixed her outfit.

"Oh shit, you can't do this!" She exclaimed as she started to panic.

It was her first mission without the company of her senior; Jeongyeon. She felt unable to do anything without the latter's help. Therefore, she decided to contact her.

She started searching for her phone; and on cue, it started ringing.

It was an unknown number; she grew suspicious but decided to answer it anyways.

Unknown: Hello, Miss Minatozaki?

Sana didn't know what to say, she was scared.

Unknown: Miss, it's me, your supposed to be blind date!

Sana sighed as she realized it was nothing to be afraid of. At least that's what she thought.

Sana: Oh hi, sorry the number didn't show.

Unknown: Yeah I know, I just called to check if you're ready so I can send the limo to pick you up.

Sana started to panic again; she felt herself blushing. Luckily the girl on the other line couldn't see her.

Unknown: You're still here?

Sana quickly gathered her thoughts as she noticed her date getting impatient.

Sana: Yeah don't worry I'll just take a cab-

Unknown: Perfect, that means you're ready; the driver is on his way to pick you up, don't be late.

And like that, the girl hung up leaving Sana to panic even more.

What if she suspected something? What if my acting isn't on point? What would happen to me next?

She started doing laps in her room, growing more and more stressed out.

There was only one solution.

She picked her phone up again and decided to text the Doctor:

Sana: Yo Yoo Jeongyeon; I'm scared I'll ruin everything. 

She waited a couple of seconds then decided to add a T_T emoji since her last message didn't convey the right emotions.

The Japanese girl's face lit up as she read the text message from her former teammate:

From YooJjang: You will do amazing squirrel, you're just panicking right now and it's something normal. Try to calm down and everything will go smoothly for you. I wish I was there with you but I know I can trust you with the position I let you in.

Sana sighed and checked the time; that was it. She was about to go and spy on her blind date. The latter was a suspect in multiple drug deals and no one was as brave as Sana to get involved.

It won't hurt, right? she thought.

She finished fixing everything and went out to find a fancy limousine waiting for her.

She gave the driver a bow as he opened the door for her. She got in and started examining the inside of the car immediately. Everything seemed luxurious; her date must be rich to afford all of this.

It will be a long ass ride, she said to herself as she watched all the traffic.

She face palmed but decided to turn the GPS on as her FBI team instructed. She would have to put a smile on for the whole day.