13. Calm before storm.

"Here I come kick in the door" Lisa said as she pushed the door with her foot, revealing an annoyed Jennie waiting impatiently.

"Wow, very professional of you Manoban" The latter sarcastically clapped as she stood up.

She stopped to examine the shy girl behind her friend. She tilted her head and nodded towards Lisa's direction for any sort of explanation.

"I brought you some company" she smirked "I know you wouldn't mind".

Suddenly Rosé spoke for the first time, introducing herself.

"Hi, I'm Rosé, Lisa's" she paused for a second "friend. yeah Lisa's friend".

Friend, Lisa thought.

" Oh is that an Aussie accent I'm hearing?" Jennie gasped upon hearing the red head speak.

"Yes" The latter smiled shyly.

"Well I've been to New Zealand actually" Jennie smiled back "it's amazing there" she added.

Lisa decided to converse as she asked Jennie what city she's been to.

"I mean do you know any cities in New Zealand?" she raised her brow.

Lisa felt her cheeks redden as she was being roasted by her friend; earning a chuckle from Rosé.

-----

"No! I can really do a split!" Lisa clapped her hands as she stood out to try doing that for the sixth time.

"I can tell" Jennie snorted.

They are now in Lisa's dance practice room after having a long day. Jennie was surely impressed by Rosé's talent and she found herself admiring her.

Jennie's and Lisa's mouths went 'O' when they saw the red head doing a back flip followed by a split.

"oh no I can do a split"

The said girls both froze in their places, unable to process what has just happened.

"Oh my God Rosé!" Jennie exclaimed "not only singing and playing guitar, but also acrobatics? okay that's awesome" She clapped.

Lisa found herself speechless and a little embarrassed. She was a dance teacher, she was the one who should be able to do a split.

"Thanks Jennie" Rosé smiled shyly.

Lisa's eyes wandered between the girls and she surely didn't like the way they looked at each other.

"Okay, I can speak French" She said as she crossed her arms. She didn't know why she was trying so hard to impress-

Wait, who was she trying to impress?

"Oh yeah Manoban?" Jennie raised an eyebrow, challenging the taller girl.

"Actually I took French classes, so I can say the same" Rosé smirked.

"DAMN IT! WHAT CAN'T YOU DO?" she asked her, obviously annoyed.

"Excel at a choreography, I guess" The red head replied calmly "don't worry I'm not trying to impress your girl over here" she raised her hands as if she was surrendering.

Her girl? Jennie? Did Rosé think that something was going on between her and-

"WHAT? NO" both girls said at the same time. There was some uncomfortable silence before Lisa spoke again.

"Me and Jennie" she stopped "we're just friends."

"Totally friends, no offense but I wouldn't date you to save a life" Jennie smirked.