Part 5

Summer break started without a problem, and you were getting more time with Shinsou. Today you were going along with Stun on patrol before training.

"Listen up Shinsou, while on patrol it's vital to always be alert. You never know when trouble will rear its ugly head." Stun informs. Shinsou nods in understanding while you hum to yourself out of boredom. Stun tosses you a look. "Especially since some people don't pay attention to their surroundings much." He adds pointedly.

"Moving civilians from harm's way would be easy for him though. People in panic situations respond to calm hero's easily," You hum twirling around a passersby.

"So you are paying attention." Stun raises an eyebrow.

"Yep. But you're not." You smile just before he walks into a light post.

"Tch. Ignore that." Stun grumbles to Shinsou, rubbing his own forehead.

"You better hope a fan didn't see that Uncle." You chuckle.

"Shush... Wait... You're not my fan?" He asks sounding heartbroken. You purse your lips at that.

"Hmm. If I'm anyone's fan, I'm his." You point at Shinsou. Shinsou looks away at that, rubbing his neck in slight embarrassment.

"He's not even a pro hero yet!" Stun objects.

"Well, if I have to pick a pro... I'll go with Gunhead." You hum.

"Still not me..?" Stun's shoulders slump.

"I'm kidding. Of course I'm your fan too." You chuckle grinning. "You guys are amazing. Im lucky to be able to hang out with you."

"Aw..." Stun gushes lightly. You smile before a thought comes to your mind.

"Once Shinsou gets into the hero course and becomes a pro. I doubt I'll see him much..." You murmur looking down and they both stop in surprise. You pause, catching yourself before looking at Shinsou before smiling. "I'll still be cheering you on though. Just don't get hurt yeah?"

Stun peers between you two before casually slinking away. Shinsou searches your face for a bit, becoming a bit solemn. "Right." He looks down.

"Hey... What's with that face...?" You step closer feeling a bit sad to see him like that.

"I haven't thought about that until now... I'm going to miss hanging out with you." He breathes, rubbing his neck. You blink before, lips trembling briefly from the pang in your chest before touching your forehead to his temple. His visible eye flickers to yours as you offer a smile.

"It'll be fine. I'll come see you whenever I see an opening." You assure lightly. He relaxes and smiles a bit, leaning his head against yours.

"Your uncle snuck off." He informs.

"Yeah, I'm kinda glad he did. That would've been a bit awkward." You chuckle pulling back.

"That was awesome! You looked like a cat Shinsou!" You giggle, almost falling over as you hold your stomach.

"Yeah. Good job Shinsou... Now get me out of this..." Stun grumbles into the ground wrapped up in the scarf Shinsou has been training with.

"Right." Shinsou breathes but he's smiling a bit as he untangles your uncle.

"Hehe... I cant stop laughing! You looked so ridiculous Stun!" You laugh, sinking to your knees. When he had gotten caught he had flailed like a fish, giving Shinsou the opportunity to take him down by pouncing from a tree.