Part 8

"Huh? Me too?" You blink in surprised confusion.

"Yeah, that's what he said." Shinsou smiles a bit. "What do you say? Want to go with class 1-A to the mountain agency?"

"Of course I do!" You gasp, jumping to your feet. "I'm going to take some great pictures! I heard the mountains are so pretty at this time of the year! But I need to get bug spray and..." You start to list stuff off as you go in your closet to get your bag. Shinsou chuckles, watching you thoughtfully.

"You're cute." He comments, making you pause and look at him. He looks away and gets up. "We were invited to go shopping with the class too, for supplies."

"Really?" You look at him excitedly. He blinks before nodding.

"But Aizawa and Stun will be chaperones to make sure it goes smoothly." He says. "We should go, they're waiting."

"Why didn't you say that sooner?!" You gasp. He just chuckles lightly as you grab your wallet and go out with him. You both head down to the main floor and go out, going to the front of 1-A's dorms.

"___! Shinsou-kun!" Midoriya greets waving, making the rest of the class look over. Uraraka comes over to you with him and Iida close behind.

"Glad you could join us." She smiles.

"Me too, even if it was a bit short notice." You chuckle sheepishly.

"Talk when we get to our destination, get on the bus." Aizawa speaks up, making everyone look to him as he turns away.

"Right. Everyone follow in two lines so we may board the bus quicker." Iida orders the group. Shinsou and you exchange a look at that before chuckling and following after them.

Once on the bus, most of the class introduce themselves, Kirishima introducing Bakugo since the blond didn't feel the need to. Other than him, they were all pretty friendly. You peer at Shinsou, who didn't seem all too interested in making conversation with them. You nudge him, tilting your head to peer at his face. He meets your gaze and hums quietly in question.

"Your eyes are so pretty." You whisper, trying to keep a straight face. He pauses before scowling at you in embarrassment. " Where did your smile go? Did you lose it?" You hum.

"No..." He looks down. You lean forward, shoulder touching his. He presses his lips together slightly.

"So you forgot how? It's like this, see?" You grin at him, nudging him. He tries to fight it, but fails. "There it is... You have the best smile." You breathe. He blinks before becoming thoughtful before resting his cheek on his fist, small smile still on his lips.

"I thought yours was." He murmurs. You pause, feeling yourself blush and cover your face in embarrassment. He smiles more as he watches you before looking out the window.

"__! Shinsou!" Stun greets you both cheerfully as you get off the bus.

"Uncle! I missed you!" You hug him cheerfully.

"I missed you more! Let me know if you want anything extra okay?" He rumbles with a grin before looking at Shinsou. "You too Shinsou.. I see you've gotten a bit stronger." He adds lightly.

"I suppose." Shinsou rubs his neck with a small smile.

"He is. Beat me on a one on one." You gush. "It was awesome."