6

"I should still be sleeping." You mutter to yourself as you move around the kitchen, making a breakfast that was becoming too big. "This is excessive too. Why cant I stop cooking?" You yawn.

"Mm. Something smells good!" You start to hear voices nearing the kitchen. Soon your dorm mates ease in, pausing briefly at the sight of the feast.

"Whoa! ___, you're amazing!" Akoto bursts, being the first to grab a plate.

"So much food..." Akira sweatdrops, as everyone moves to dig in. You hum watching them dig in until someone touches your cheek. You look at Shinsou and offer a sleepy smile.

"Good morning Shinsou." You hum.

"Did you sleep last night?" He frowns.

"I did." You assure. His eyes narrow slightly at that.

"When did you wake up?" He tries.

"...Two." You look down.

"We went to bed at ten." He frowns more.

"Yeah..." You scratch your cheek. "But I'll be fine." You assure, "Think I'll go get dressed now. Enjoy it guys." You wave starting out.

You felt like you were in some tired dream, shuffling to class with Shinsou like a zombie. Something flying at Shinsou catches your eye as a voice rings out. "My roll!"

With a point and a small bolt of black lightning, you stop the roll before it can hit Shinsou. Reaching out, you let the roll land in your hand as the stasis wears off. You look over as Izuku Midoriya comes over.

"Thanks," He smiles, "Sorry about that, I made Kacchan mad and..." You put the roll in his hand before patting his head.

"There there freckled kitten, eat your noms." You hum with a sleepy smile.

"Um... Are you okay?" He inquires seeming a bit weirded out.

"I need a nap..." You nod mushing his face. "He's squishy..." You whisper to Shinsou.

"___, boundaries." Shinsou breathes.

"Where?" You look around the ground.

"Deku! You okay?" A girl's voice makes you look over at her as she approaches.

"Yeah, Uraraka. Look, this girl saved my roll." He holds it up cheerfully as you put your arms down.

"Oh that's good. Hi Shinsou-kun." She waves at your friend. Shinsou waves in response.

"Come on ___, lets get to class so we can get it over with and you can nap." He tells you.

"But Aizawa sensei said I could come along with you today." You pout.

"You really should sleep though. Im sure he'll be okay if you come along tomorrow." He assures turning you toward class. "We'll be going then." He adds to the pair.

"Bye freckled kitten and cutie pie." You wave yawning.

After class and despite Shinsou's argument, you follow him to where he would be training with Aizawa in a factory type arena.

"___, glad you could join us, but you don't look very well." Aizawa greets you.

"Hi Aizawa sensei." You smile sleepily.