Chapter Twenty Two ~ Surprise

" ...He sings along to the song and sometimes changing the lyrics and singing it with the rhythm and the beat of the song. I think he was trying to be cute and sing a song for me. I love Sehun. "

...Continued~~~

 Last activity of the day.. hmm what should it be? Let's vote! Many wants a rematch for volleyball.. I guess.. but we'll win for sure! Galaxy for the win! Because we were the winners the first time, Suho's team started first. I have great confidence in winning.. I guess haha I feel less worried because I'm with a group of people who love me, not people who don't care about me. I'm so happy, sometimes i can't help it but to cry.. I'm not sure why, maybe JaeHyuk? I don't have any feelings for him.. it shouldn't be him. Maybe it's because of Sehunnie. I'm so happy that he's there to guide me through my problems, I'm glad I'm not alone. I'm glad that we need each other. I'm glad that I have a chance to make it up to Sehunnie for pretending not to like him before and keep him hanging there as he already confessed. I have mixed feelings, but I'm happy for everything I have already.. well at least I should. Let's play this round of volleyball with confidence! Forget the past and start new, remember, don't let the past get to you. To be honest, I'm really happy today although it's only the morning, we done so much fun things, I feel really happy. After the round of volleyball, we had our winners! The galaxy team! Yea! I knew we could do it! Hehe it's about lunch time and we head to the park for a picnic! I love KyungSoo's cooking! It's so good!

Clarissa: huh?

Everyone looks at her with a weird look. She answers her phone and ends the call in less than a minute.

Clarissa: They called that we made it for our auditions! We're officially celebrities! They want to meet with us now, all of us together since we auditioned together.

Me: awe I wanted to watch the sunset and the stars later!

We all get in the car after eating a bit to become celebtrities! Dream come true? I'm really excited about our first song and everything! But of course we'll have a bit of practicing after. We met up with the person who called us. His name is John. Pretty well known actually.

John: ah you all are here already, let's skip that practicing? Let's get straight into the singing, you guys are great. Okay, so there is a song prepared for you two groups. Up to you two groups to make the dance moves, let's get creative! We can also see how creative you all are. Here are the song lyrics, fist sing it and I'll see how it goes and then after I'll leave you two groups to the dance.

We got into the studio record. Seems like a bit of a rush? Hmm I didn't mind, I was ready for it, because I took a lot of singing lessons and everything. I put on the headphones and read the lyrics in my head over and over as the song started. I sang when I saw my name next to the lines, which was abut hald the song. I'm glad I had a lot of singing though. I feel included. After recording, we got a score from one to ten. I'm really surprised we got a nine already! The only thing was timing because well we aren't use to this song, I bet we'd do really great if we knew the song better. Ahh well it was lunch time for John so we were left with his manager who watched over us as we were deciding on some dance moves. I really liked this song a lot, it was, well it described pretty much my whole life. Hahaha coincidence? Maybe! Kai had a lot of great ideas with Sehunnie, Lay, and Xiumin. Those four are like the best in dancers! As hours past, John comes back to see how we're doing. We're almost done, we got most of the dance correct, just need to memorize them well and also get te lyrics right with the rhythm.

John: Ahh sorry about bothering your relax day today! You guys are great! So from tomorrow on, meet me here at eight in the morning everyday unless I tell you that you can leave or that you don't have to be here on a certain day. We will practice more tomorrow! Good job!

Suho: thank you John.

John: get comfortable with me, like I'm your friend because we'll be working together for a long time!

Everyone says good bye to John and we all go back to the park to continue our picnic! That was pretty weird huh? About four hours there. John eats lunch pretty late. We took a few tries.. well plenty, more of ten tries to get the whole song right! Good for the first time listening to the song though haha. We spent about two hours there listening to the results and everything. It was about three that John went to eat lunch, that's so late, like consider it as eating dinner super early.. wow. We finish our picnic as like.. a snack I guess since we're going to have dinner later. We talked a lot about at first in the studio when we recorded and sang the song at the park. That was our only topic actually! Some of them even praticed the dance even if we had the time tomorrow, they're all so hard working and they deserve a lot of good compliments. To be honest, I wanted a time where it was just talking about that actually. Well Sehunnie finally changed the topic!

Sehun: ah I'm sorry I bet our plan for the day got a little bit mixed up, who's excited to see the stars later? And the sunset?

Me: Me! Watching the sunset is so beautiful!

Sehun: I prefer watching you, hehe you're more beautiful, not only your looks, but you, who you are and the person you make me when i'm with you and the feeling I get when I'm with you.

Me: Awe that's so sweet

Sehun: I'm writing a song right now about you, do you want to hear what I have wrote so far?

Chanyeol and Lay played the guitar while Sehunnie sang his song. I like the start because it had a catchy beat. But I felt shy and weird in front of all the EXO members since Sehunnie said he wrote this song about me. I think it's really sweet how he doesn't care that his friends sees this and everything. Some people are embarrassed to do this but Sehunnie is like so proud to do this, I feel really touched. If only from the start, it all started out like this. If I wasn't afraid to date back then, if I confessed my feelings, if I worked harder to find Sehunnie and not sit there knowing he left to China. but that was the past that shouldn't be compared with now.

Sehun: how did you think of the song? I know it was pretty short

Me: it's really well written! I really like this song, I want it as my ringtone! You'll sing it to me everyday right?

Sehun: I'd love to, I will when I finish the whole song.

Sehun gives me a hug. My boyfriend is a celebrity, it's weird haha but I myself am a celebrity also! I wonder how life will be now that people will probably recoginize us if we ever get popular! After a long time of chatting, it was about time for dinner! We all went for dinner and after dinner, we went straight to the beach! I guess today is like the Beach Day officially for us! I guess we're just a bit late to see the sun set! Well not completely late hehe it was going down for sure but we could still see the sun a bit still. It's such a beautiful view! Sehun's arms are around me as I lean on his shoulders looking at the sun set. I feel like this is one of the cutest things a couple should do! It's really sweet and a good time to be together. I went into the car later as it got cold. i fell asleep I guess haha.

~ Sehun's Point of View~

I've got a surprise for (YourName), now she has fallen asleep, this gives me the time and opportunity to set up my surprise for her! I hope she'll realy like it. I hope this will leave a memory for her. I just want to let her know everyday from the things I do and say, that I love her, that I'm thankful for her. My surprise is all ready, I hope she'll be really surprised when she wakes up!

...To Be Continued~~~

I'm sorry it's been hard for me to post up a chapter lately.. really sorry! I hope you like this chapter and the story so far!! Thank you for reading, it means so much! Have a good day(: