Chapter Thirty Four ~ Sehun I'm Sorry

" Me: Sehun.. I want to be clear with you about something, about us, about our future, I don't want you to worry, or anything, I don't want you to hate either

Sehun: what is it? I will always support you in anything you do.

Me: It's about JaeHyuk.... "

....Continued~~~

Sehun: what is it?

Me: He's.. changed. You'll forgive him right?

Sehun: huh?

Me: I know he came, I know he came for me.

Sehun: don't tell me you want to go back to him.

Me: I don't I really don't. I like him.. just as a friend, nothing more. You know I don't hold grudges.. I never did when you left. You have to give JaeHyuk a chance. I gave you a chance, I want to give JaeHyuk a chance, not to date me or anything but to be friends.

Sehun: is he that important to you now?

Me: You are! You are the most important because I thought of you always, every time I kissed JaeHyuk, every time I held his hands, every time I saw him. I saw you there. I thought you were hating me to date him but I tried to ignore it and tell myself you were better off with someone else. I've let it go that you dated Jenny, she's like my best friend! And you two.. it was so bad I didn't even know you two had a thing. You didn't even think of me once when you were with Jenny! Do you think it's fair? I keep telling myself that it's revenge from the sky that your ex has to end up as my best friend, it's painful because I feel like I was stabbed in the back by my two best friends. I thought it was revenge that it had to be you two, I thought revenge came because I didn't tell you that I liked you before. Don't you know how much more I think about you and go through because of you? I just think it's fair for me to give JaeHyuk a chance. I'm going to spend the day with him tomorrow so don't come looking for me. I need some rest, the doctor said so can you please leave, if you're going to wait, wait outside. I don't want to see you.

Chanyeol comes in and pushes Sehun out the room.

Chanyeol: how are you?

Me: I'm fine..

Chanyeol: I heard everything outside. Are you really fine?

Me: like can't he trust me? It's not like i have feelings for JaeHyuk. I mean he's done something nice for me and he's changed, it's not like I ignore him, I want to thank him and I'm really happy he's changed.. he can be my friend. I didn't even mind him with Jenny before. If I was another girl do you think I'd even accept him as my friend? Do you think I'd even be friends with Jenny? Think about it.. two of your best friends doing something behind your back like they could have said something.. maybe not Sehun but Jenny could have.. we had each other's phone numbers, she could have told me.

Chanyeol: (YourName).. it's okay, worry about your condition right now, okay?

Me: I'm fine.. okay, I'm really fine. Can you get my phone?

I called JaeHyuk.

~Phone Call Conversation:
JaeHyuk: (YourName)? How are you?

Me: What's with your voice?

JaeHyuk: Nothing. I'm surprised you called me

Me: you've known me for so long, do you not know me? I'm not the type to hold a grudge.

JaeHyuk: you're the nicest girl I've ever met, I couldn't believe I've blown it, I let you slip out my life like that

Me: Don't blame yourself, I'm sure you'll find someone better

JaeHyuk: I wish you the best with Sehun, hope that he can make you happy since I've failed that for you, I'm sorry.

Me: it's okay, I really don't hate you. We can hang out tomorrow

JaeHyuk: what about Sehun? Wouldn't he get mad?

Me: it's okay, I'm mad at him, I don't want to see him.

JaeHyuk: you two got in a fight? Why?

Me: because he thinks I still like you.. I mean why does he have to think that? I just care for a friend. You both known me for so long, you both should know I don't hold grudges. That's basically my reason why I'd still be friends with you but he thinks that I like you, okay he doesn't even know how much I've been through for him, I had myself thinking that it was revenge that everything ended up like this. I thought everything was my fault, I cried nights. You were nice to care for me that's why I dated you. I thought it'll be wrong before but Sehun told me he was already dating Jenny before I even met you.. like I can't even believe it. Is it like he never really liked me before and just says it for the heck of it? Like if you can easily fall for another girl that means you never loved the previous.. I'm so hurt. I'm sorry if it's unfair to you that I dated you only because you helped me take my pain away and helped me to try and forget Sehun. I used you, didn't I?

JaeHyuk: It's okay it's okay, don't be sorry, I cheated on you, I've hurt you so much so I think it's even, maybe not because I hurted you more

Me: it's okay.

JaeHyuk: Do you think you can forgive Sehun for me? Spend the day with him instead tomorrow, okay? Please for me?

Me: but..

JaeHyuk: I know how he feels, he's just jealous, like me I'd love to spend the day with you but I think i don't deserve it. I'd be jealous of Sehun but if you were with me, he'd be jealous. So you shouldn't spend the day with me. Help me say sorry too, I really mean it but if he thinks I'm lying it's okay, just stay with him.

Me: that's so unfair though..

JaeHyuk: it's not, because I had every chance to spend my life with you but I blew it by cheating on you, it's really fair that you go with him because you two are dating. Take advantage of the love you two have because if not you'd regret it one day.

Me: Okay but we'll hang out sometimes too right?

JaeHyuk: of course, I still have to support you!

Me: me for what?

JaeHyuk: Your band? Dream of Angels? I'd definitely support EXO for you too.

Me: thanks

JaeHyuk: I bet I made you smile! I feel so proud haha. Your friends are my friends because we are best friends now

Me: JaeHyuk I'm really happy you changed. Thank you for helping me, I bet I'd be forever mad at Sehun but I feel better now.

JaeHyuk: The minute you feel better, you better go find Sehun and talk to him! Actually, I'm ending call, you better call Sehun right after I hang up. Okay? You better!

Me: No can I talk to you a bit longer? I don't know what to say..

JaeHyuk: you don't need to plan anything, just say anything that comes from your heart, it doesn't matter if it's the wrong thing to say because I know Sehun really loves you, that's the only reason why he is mad right now because he loves you so much he's jealous that you care about me so much. You know, let me tell you something.

Me: okay

JaeHyuk: Once someone falls deeply in love, the ony person that will exist in their mind is the one they love, they don't want anyone to be with you because they think that when they are with someone there is 100% chance they'd fall for that other person and they don't want to lose their love so they try to avoid their loved ones from meeting someone else because they are scared that their loved ones will meet someone better than themselves. Sometimes you can say it's that they are insecure but let's just leave it at that okay? Go call him now.

JaeHyuk ends call. I didn't want to call Sehun right away because I had to think about what JaeHyuk just said. Because he could be insecure... what if he is? What if I don't know what he's feeling? I think I do but what if I actually don't? I should say sorry. I called Sehun but no one picked up, he must be really mad. I texted him "I'm sorry about at first.. I didn't realize what you went through.. I only realized it when JaeHyuk told me. Don't think about him, he's really trying to help me not to be mad at you. He wants to say sorry and really I didn't know that you'd be jealous that I was attached to JaeHyuk.. especially he was my ex, I should have known what you'd be feeling, I'm sorry.. really, please call me back. I want to say sorry to you in person too. We can spend the day tomorrow, JaeHyuk didn't want to spend the day with me tomrorow. So call me, we'll plan where to go. Sehun I'm sorry.."

I suddenly got a call, it was Sehun but when I answered, it wasn't Sehun's voice.

???: Hello? Um your friend here is really drunk and he needs to pay and he needs to control himself, mind coming down to bring him home or something?

Me: Oh okay, thanks for calling.

I didn't know.. he must be drinking away because of how hurt he is. My gosh.. Sehun I'm so sorry.. I really am.

...To Be Continued~~~

Thank you for reading! Hope you like the story~ comments + votes would be appreciated(: