The Sabertooth Guild

"Kori, get up. It's time to go." Joy nudged my shoulder, trying to get me to leave with the other passengers.

"Give me a minute, Joy. I need to wait for my stomach to stop doing flips." I mumbled keeping my mouth covered with my hand, just in case I were to be sick again.

That journey was excruciating. None of us could talk as we were all to busy trying not to throw up everywhere. Or at least, the dragon slayers were, the exceeds on the other hand had an excellent time.

Once I stepped off of the train and onto the platform, I stretched my limbs, glad to be stood on something solid and non-moving.

"Come on slowpokes." I shouted to Sting and Ryos behind me, who were still getting off of the train as I was heading out of the station.

"Why are you in such a rush?" Sting grumbled as the rest of them caught up with me.

"I just want to be as far away from all trains as possible." I quickly moved to stand next to my brother and followed his lead as we started walking down the street. "So Ryos, where is your guild?"

"It's just past the town hall, towards the center of town. It's not very far, we'll be there within 5 minutes."

"That's great. Can you tell me what you're guild's like? I don't even know what it's called yet and I should probably try to learn as much about it as possible before I try to join."

"We're members of the Sabertooth guild. Surely you've heard of it before, it's the strongest guild in Fiore." Sting stated, arrogance practically rolling off of him.

I wanted to laugh. "No it's not. Fairy Tail is the strongest guild in Fiore. Everyone knows that." A sudden realisation hit me and I faced palmed myself, marveling at my own forgetfulness. "Dammit! With everything going on I forgot to visit the Fairy Tail guild."

Joy softly patted my head as she watched me pout and sulk. "There, there, dear. There's always a next time."

"I know, but I was really looking forward to seeing Titania."

"Titania, as in Erza Scarlet?" Ryos asked me and I nodded. "Kori, you do realise Erza Scarlet has been dead for the past 7 years, right?"

"What?" My face fell as he said that. It couldn't possibly be true. She couldn't be dead. That wasn't possible. Erza is the strongest female wizard there is. There's no way she's dead.

"7 years ago, all of Fairy Tail's strongest members were killed by Acnologia. After that, their popularity and strength plummeted and they became the weakest guild in Fiore, while our guild took their place as the strongest." Sting stated casually, as if he couldn't care less that people were murdered. "Have you been living under a rock all your life, or what?"

"Actually, I was living in a forest, dumbass." I sneered. Sting glared and looked as if he was going to retaliate, but I quickly attempted to change the topic before he could. "So, Ryos, what's Sabertooth like?"

Ryos paused to think for a moment before answering. "It's like a family. The guild master is strict, but he only wants what's best for the guild. All of the members take care of each other when possible, we watch each others backs. You'll like it there, I'm sure."

"I'm sure I will." I smiled sweetly at my brother as he smiled back. His guild may not be Fairy Tail, the guild of my dreams, but it still sounds amazing.

"Piece of advice, when you join our guild, the master will probably make you fight another member of the guild to prove your worth. If you are a real dragon slayer like you said, then you should have no problem. Just make sure you don't say anything rude to the master, be on your best behaviour. The master doesn't give second chances. He's not fond of mercy either." Sting informed me. The scariest part, was that he genuinely sounded concerned. What was their guild master like?

"This 'guild master' of yours sounds scary."

Sting simply shrugged. "You'll be perfectly fine as long as you do everything he tells you to."

I noticed that Ryos and the exceeds had stopped in front of us and were staring at a large building. It wasn't just large, it was grand. The building was at least 3 stories tall and was decorated with massive banners of what must have been the guild's logo.

Ryos smiled as he noticed me staring at the guild in awe. "Welcome home."