<*> PG.2 <*>

°¥° swaggers POV °¥°

"Cmon! You know you do~!" I snorted with a smirk under my helmet.
FItZ rolled his eyes. "Your Joking right?" FItZ Looked at me. "Your trying to fuck me?". " u h n o o o I'm not horny I swear" I coughed awkwardly. "Oh no no no keep goin I like how it's going so far" FItZ Chuckled with a wink. I started to blush. "Lust Boy-" I muttered. "Aye I Heard That Short Stuff-" FItZ Looked back at the Game Screen, Focusing as he Talked along. "Shut the fuck up dAd I'm not shOrt" I Coughed out. Me And FItZ Laughed Like Drunk Idiots, Most Of The Boys Snickered Along.

Few minutes later

After Recording and Shit, Me and FItZ Chatted.
He cracked a few gay jokes of us being 'together' and I laughed, Smokin a Blunt.
"You're really *COUGH* strong with that-" FItZ Coughed. "yeah sorry m a t e. " I snorted as I continued. "Fuckin High" FItZ Coughed as a joke. I rolled my eyes under my helmet. "It's because your a pussy" I replied. "No I'm Not— You-....You Uh-... U H-" FItZ tried to think of a insult back at me. As a High Bitch I Was, I was giggling and snorting as I started to 'get in there' at his face. I Can or Can't Tell If He was Enjoying it or Nervous As Hell. "Swagger Your WaYyYyY Too High Or Drunk." FItZ nervously chuckled, the mic was on and everybody in the chat heard what the heck they were saying, I Was Ontop Of FItZ, My Mind Was Yelling at me to do IT and the half of me said, snap out of it.

As soon as our faces got close, I totally forgot that my helmet was on, so I kissed him in my helmet, I felt so feckin red.

TBC-