<# PG.4 #>

Fitz's POV

"I'm so..sorry swagger. I was be such a huge idiot and-"
"Oh Shut up you." Swagger lightly slapped my cheek, I chuckled a small bit before lifting his helmet just a bit and then....

"RACOON EGGS IN THE HOUSE BITCCCCHHHH!" A scream was heard down in the porch.

"GoSh dArn fucK rAcooNs eGgs wE wErE hAvinG a mOmenT." John yelled from around the corner, being that spy he was.

"You two are such perverts! We were joke the WHOLLEE TIME! Right FITZ?" Swagger then punched me in the gut.

"OW! Yes!" I oofed. "Yeah tOtaLly."

"aw man, what a shame losers." Racoon snorted, throwing himself on the couch.
"Shut up you fuckin-" Swagger was about to beat the shit out of him but i hold him back.

"CmonNnNn."
"Swagger please don't-"
"F I n e "

I let go of swagger as he huffed and mumbled.

"Get a grip."
"NO yOu gEt a gRIp. FucKin bAbY gAnG aLl The WaY twiG."
"Oh okay."

Swagger's POV

"Hah, that's what I thought." I cross my arms, glaring at raccoon.

"Don't worry, his the rip off delirious.." FITZ whispered with a chuckle.

Raccoon being the Olympian jumped over the couch and sprinted to FITZ, FITZ ran fast as FUCK. I laugh, as Tony blinked. Kyroz walked in staring back at the two running. "I swear their going to break something." He casually said, sipping on his vape.

Author's note: that's all I got for now, it's been like fuckin months since last post so enjoy the little story ;)