Chapter.2 | We all go to hell.

Swaggers POV
-------------------------
I was drinking. As the usual. Puffing weed around my room as it smelled like shit. I was also streaming COD.
All I heard were fitz's voices, it was deep and broody.... Oh god am I getting turned on?! Jesus Christ Swagger! Why? How? When even?! Never mind. Wai-- A BONER?! Fuck FUCK FUCK FUCK

Fitz's POV

-----------------------

"Swagger...Er...You okay?" I sounded alarm by his muffling in anger. "What? oh yeah I'm fine I just got a b- bAd back! RIGHT! uhh! oW--oH my back!..." Swagger acted it out, I raised my brow. "Uh-huh... Im coming over." I said, pulling off my headphones off my head and opening the door to go to swagger's room. I gently opened the door as I saw swagger tossing himself around to...Hide something? I walked in. "Swagger what are you doing?" I said curiously. "I- FITZ! Uhm! Im just---Hiding---....a surprise!" Swagger nervously laughed, hiding behind the side of the bed. "A surprise you say.." Swagger softly moaned and covered his mouth in complete shock on his face. I dropped my jaw. "I---what?! hah! that was--suppose to be-- a yawn-- Im so so so so sorry.." Swagger slowly went down in embarrassment. I smirked, wanting to go..."further".. Not not like idiot like- teasing.

================Nobody's POV================

"Oh swagger~ Don't hide from me baby." Fitz smirked, slowly seductively walking around the bed. "You're cute when your embarrassed~" He pinned him down, sitting on his crouch and hands on the side of swagger. Swagger was hot red, holding his helmet down in fluster. "S--Stop f--" Swagger stuttered. "What's wrong..Getting to "hard" for me?" Fitz seductively whispered close to his face. Fitz then slowly walked his hands up swagger's shirt, feeling nothing but bone and flesh. Swagger moaned a lil, quivering. Fitz slowly moved around , Swagger squeaked. 

Fitz was about to lean in close to swagger's neck until swagger loaded out a big ass moan, quivering. Fitz smirked in amusement, getting up. "F---f----fuck you!" he quivered. "If you would~." Fitz walked out, chuckling. 

Thats it for now-