<: PG.3 :>

{Fitz's POV}
Authors Note; Begins to cry after adding the furry rap—

I was Startled In Place, I didn't know what to feel after my face touched his metal helmet, I was speechless, I would still consider it as a kiss even though his so fucking high he doesn't know when to take off his Helmet. In the headphones, The Boys where cheering and yelling, I could hear It from here on the wall. I gently shoved swagger away, Turning a Red Color as I quickly went off outside. I Felt the Heart Broken Mood Stab My Back.

I quietly Sat down in the grass, Staring at the musky water that reflected the dusty sky. It looked about to rain. Kyroz Soon Came Out, Seeing Me Sat Down On a the Grass. "you Know your going to ruin your pants in the grass." Kyroz Stood by Me, I Looked up As I Stood up. "Yeah..Yeah." I huffed. Kyroz Saw The Expression Of My Face, It was Dull and 'Spooked'. "You Two Kissed Didn't You?" Kyroz Smirked. "Yeah Uh-" I perked My Head at Kyroz. "Well I— Mean" I rubbed the back of my neck, Nervously Smiling. "You Really Can't Lie well." Kyroz Snickered, I Joined in with a nod. "Yeah.. It's difficult You Know?". "Yup." Kyroz Nodded at my reply. He had an idea.

"Do You Remember In That Video of CSGO That we 'unzipped' Dick?" He Nudged my shoulder, I snorted. "Oh yeah, the time you were hella gay for me but also For  smitters" I Fingered gunned. "Yeah Yeah, Good Times eh?" He Looked at the reflected water with me. I Fainted a Smile. We Started Chatting More and More, Mentioning About Swagger And Stuff Made Me Remember About Leaving him there, alone in his room, I felt terrible. I soon frowned and looked down. "Oh I..Didn't mean to mention Him, Right now, But Maybe you should go talk to him, I can wait." Kyroz Nodded, I Hugged Kyroz Tightly then went back to chat and apologize to Swagger for leaving Him. "Swagger? Swagger You Still In There?" I knocked on his room door, No answer. I knocked again, I heard a faint grumble. "Look, I-..I'm sorry Swagger I, didn't mean to leave you behind, I was so nervous of what happened and I hope you can forgive me, Please?".

All I heard was silence then the door opened as swagger hugged me, I didn't know if his hung over or passed out, he looked, awake faithfully. "Don't leave me again then bitch." Swagger muffled in my shirt as I smiled, hugging him back.

TBC- YEET