Chapter Two

Ok so I am going to be switching the p.o.v. in every chapter so you don't stick with the same person every chapter.

I'm at my little brothers football game, so I thought I would make chapter two.

Also it's like 9 in the morning.

(Luke's p.o.v.)

"Calum where did u put my hat?!" I yelled from my dressing room.

He came in the room, wearing my hat.

"You told me I could wear it today." He shrugged.

"No I didn't give it here, my hair looks a mess." I took it off his head and put it on.

"But Luke your wearing my chucks!" He snatched the hat back.

"So-fine whatever take the damn hat!" I go to my mirror and push my hair up in a semi-quiff and put a black beanie over it.

"Oh yeah we play in our home town next week! out parents will be there!" Calum announced while smiling.

"Luke me and Cal are writing tomorrow we have 3 days off." Michael says his eyes not leaving the TV.

"Ugh! come on let's go out tonight!" I groan falling onto the couch.

"No we are not going to the gay bar, Lucas!" Calum yelled.

"Why not! all the boys there are hot!" I throw my arms up in the air.

"Remember what happened last time! Your lucky i even got out of there alive!" Calum shouted at me.

"Whatever, I'm taking a nap. Can you answer my phone if my mum calls later." I lay down on the couch and at least try to fall asleep.

(Ashton's p.o.v.)

"Omg! Omg! Omg! did you see what Luke was wearing today! we match so much! we are going to be boyfriend and girlfriend when I meet him! he's going to ask me out." Lauren fangirled over Luke.

"Yeah sure he will." I say sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"He will! your just jealous that he will fall in love with me as soon as he sees me." she flipped her hair.

"What?! I don't even like guys like him! he's way to cocky!" She smirked and pushed me.

"Don't be jealous you can date Calum." she walked into her room.

"I DONT EVEN THINK THEY ARE MY TYPE, IM NOT JEALOUS!" I huff walking up the stairs to my room.

I'm not jealous, I'm anything but jealous! I don't like Luke.

"Mum, Lauren's being an annoying fangirl again!" she walked over to me and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Listen just wait until the concerts over and I'll give you $100 for taking her to the concert staying there with her and at least act like your enjoying the concert and bring her home safe and sound, can you do this for me please?" mum pleaded.

"Alright fine. only because I want the $100." I frown turning away from her going into my room.

The only good thing about this situation is 100 BUCK YES!

But then I have to go to that stupid concert and see those cocky faces, the sad thing is that they are kinda hot....

Chapter two! I hope you liked it! not very interesting I know but it will gradually get better once they meet.
Comment and tell if you like it or not.
Kay bye x

-😘