Chapter Four

Hey this is Chapter Four.

I left you guys at a cliffhanger, I'm sorry :,(.

But I have some good ass drama I'm this chapter.

I hope y'all like it.

(Luke's p.o.v.)

"Luke it's break time, didn't you need to go see Bethany today?" Calum said walking off the stage.

I groaned.

Oh great...

"Uh yeah." I say unsure if I should go or not.

I don't like Bethany at all really, I don't really like girl at all in general. I think boys are a lot cuter than girl personally.

I did see one cute kid In the crowd today, he didn't seem like he was enjoying the show though.

I winked at him, he just blushed and turned away.

Agh! that was fucking A-dore-a-ble.

I really need to break up with Bethany but she will be upset and I don't like hurting people.

But then again, I could date that cute curly headed lad I saw in the crowd. that is if I ever see him again.

"I'm breaking up with her." I say throwing on my leather jacket and walking down the stairs.

I ran down the stairs and shoved the door open and hit someone with it.

Omg! I hear someone groan.

Shit. I'm sor-" they cut me off by scolding me not to curse.

"Hey! don't swear!" He yelled loosing his balance but I caught him before he fell, pulling him to my chest.

"I'm very sorry" I apologize, but he didn't answer or move.

Oh shit! is he dead! did I kill him?! oh no! I'm a murderer!

I looked at him and gasped.

It was the guy from earlier! He is so much cuter up close.

He groaned, opening his eyes a bit.

"What happened?" He slurred eyes rolling back into his head.

"Nothing your fine I'll take you to the doctors." I panicked putting him on my back, and rushing to my to my blue mustang.

I set him in the passenger side.

I hoped in the driver seat and sped off in the direction of the hospital.

(Ashton's p.o.v.)

When I woke up I was blinded by white lights.

Where am I? where is this place?

I gasped sitting up really fast yelling.

"Lauren!" I instantly groan when pain struck at my head.

"Ouch" I rubbed my head, someone started pausing my shoulders down onto the bed.

"You need to lay down your head is in a very delicate state right now and I'm sorry I hit you with a door." I looked over to see blonde hair in a quiff.

Blonde hair.....quiff who is that?

Wait? no way.....is that really?

LUKE HEMMINGS.

"YOUR LUKE HEMMINGS! WHERES MY SISTER!" I reached over pulling at the collar of his leather jacket.

"Hey calm down, she is safe and back at home right now she should be fine, Calum told her that you went out for a while with your friends and won't be back until later." he said it like it was casual thing to do.

He smiled at me.

"But I'm glad your here and awake! I would love to learn more about you.....um your name is?" he questioned.

"Ashton and you won't need to know about me, I'm going home now." I try to get up but he holds me down.

"You can't leave yet! your still hurt. at least lemme offer you to stay at my house for a while, until your better at least!" he rushed out.

"Um.....alright." I said unsure if I should go to his house.

"Here I'll help you up." he offered me a Han but I ignored it and tried to get up. but fell on top if him.

"Sor-" I look up and he is staring dead into my eyes, leaning in.

I turn my head away.

"How long was I asleep for?" I asked.

"7 hours."

"7 hours?! that's a long time. We should get going to your house, before it gets dark then." I stood up with one arm around his neck to keep my balance.

He placed me in the passenger seat and he went around the car to the drivers seat.

"Your going to love my house. it's huge! and has a pool and you can have your own room." he explained excitedly.

I roll my eyes, I forgot he's rich it's probably a mansion.

So that's chapter four.

Just a quick update.

I'll update soon.

Kay bye x