Chapter Three

Hey, so I'm making Ashton 17 and Luke 18 because Iike when Luke is older. Oh yeah Lauren is like 15. And I also deleted my other chapter three so I have to start this chapter over -_-. it's my butts fault.

Anyways here is chapter three.

(Ashton's p.o.v.)

Today's the day of the concert, shit.

What am I going to wear?...

Wait a minute, am I actually looking forward to this?

"Come on Ashton let's go!" Lauren busted open my door.

"Hey did you ever hear of knocking, what if I was watching porn." she scrunched her nose up in disgust.

"Ew, your sick. lets go now please, I need to meet my future husbands!" she complained stomping her foot on the ground.

"Whatever, wheres my black sweater?" I retort throwing clothes everywhere.

"I don't know check your dirty clothes!" she says throwing her arms up.

"that was a rhetorical question, you weren't supposed to answer." I roll my eyes.

"Ah, there is it!" I shake it out and put it on.

"Alright let's go now." she groaned pulling me out of my room, and down the stairs.

"Ok fine!" I get into the driver side, while Lauren gets in the passengers side.

"You know you would like them if you met them, I'm sure of it." she huffed.

"You haven't even met them so why are you telling me, if I met them. They just look cocky." I scoffed.

"Whatever, just shut up and not complain during the concert. I'd like to enjoy it." She put on her earbud.

"Now if you don't mind I'm going to get some rest before the concert so I'm wide awake when Bæ comes on stage." she layer back in the seat and turned facing the door.

I rolled my eyes and kept my eyes on the road.

When we got there. There was no place to park, obviously.

I had to park 2 blocks away from the stadium.

I look over to see Lauren still passed out, I shook her a little bit and she just swatted my hands away.

"Come on! were here! get up!" I pushed on her back causing her to whine out a measly.

"Shut up, I'm up" she mumbled and sat up, getting out of the car.

"Where are we?" she asked getting her phone.

"We have to walk to the stadium since there is no more parking spaces.

"Oh really?! I knew we should have can earlier!" she complained walking the wrong way.

"They stadium is this way, Lauren." I pointed the other way.

"Wha? pfft I knew that!" she stood tall walking to the stadium.

When we got to the stadium it was so HUGE!

"Lead the way, I don't know where our seats are." I opened the door for her.

"Um we are is section Section B row 1 seats 2 and 3." she walked to the other side of the stage, it's a pretty big stage.

"Omg! we are so close! Luke will be able to see me!" Oh here we go again with the fangirling.

"Ok Lauren calm down." I put my hand on her shoulder.

"There is so many people I can't even!" she put her hands on her face.

"I'm so excited!" she jumped up and down but soon stopped when there was fog coming from the the stage.

Then there was a guitar cord strummed, that was actually really loud.

Lauren gasped so hard.

"Omg! they are going to sing 'she looks so perfect'!!" She screamed.

Some one came out of the smoke He had brown hair with brown eyes, with a black bass with a orange smiley face on it.

I think to hat Michael Hemmings.

No,no,no That's um uh, Caleb........ CALUM! yes Calum Hood.

Then a light blonde haired kid with a guitar, a SnapBack on and Jorts

(A/N: Jeans + Shorts)

I think that's Michael Clifford.

Last but not least, Luke Hemmings.

When he came on stage he had blonde hair up in a perfect quiff, black skinny jeans that were ripped in one knee. He had a shirt on that said 'You Complete Mess'. when I looked at him he had such deep blue eyes, I was staring for a while he actually looked at me and winked.

I blushed looking away, cocky bastard.

Why the hell am I blushing?! It was just a wink!

As the concert went on Me and Luke defiantly looked at each other a lot.

They played some good songs like,

Good girls, um don't stop, ehh over and over which is a old song. Lauren says it is.

I thought they were all good but I really need to use the restroom, but the only restroom is outside of the stadium.

It's break time anyways.

"I'll be right back I need to use he restroom" I tapped Lauren shoulder, she nodded and I gave her 10 bucks to get something to eat.

I ran out of the stadium trying to find a bathroom before I piss myself.

When I go outside of the stadium I started to walk around to see if there was a bathroom.

I ran around the corner, only to see that I smack my face right into a opening door and fall back on my bum.

I groan in pain, holding my head.

"Shit. I'm sor-"

"Hey don't swear!" I yelled trying to get up but loosing my balance almost falling but someone caught my arm.

"I'm very sorry" I look over at who caught me.

But then everything went black.

Hahahaha! cliffhanger!

I hope you enjoyed chapter three!

I'm tired, night.