Chapter Eleven

Hie, how are ya?

Been a while, hmm?

I'm watching tmnt the one on Nickelodeon.

I'm at my cousins, lmao.

(Luke's p.o.v.)

"Come in Luke we have to go to a signing today! and we have a show later today too, Get up!" Calum hollered from the lounge room.

I groaned, grabbing my phone.

9:10, "Ugh it's to early!"

I sent Ashton a good morning text telling him to have a good day and that I love him.

I got up and just put on my shirt that say 'destroy yourself see who gives a fuck'

And my normal black skinny jeans with the rip on my knee and some chucks.

"Kay guys were here! Look enthusiastic!" Someone said I forget her name all the time.

Getting off the bus and going in the back way in the place of the interview.

Ugh, much to my surprise this interview was even boring then yesterday's, they were repeating questions.

"Luke is It true your seeing someone right now?" she turned to me and I sat up straight.

"We found some photos of some guy with you back stage at the last show." She pulled up the picture of me and Ashton.

"Yeeeeah that's my friend." I said quickly trying to get her to move on.

Luckily she did move on.

"Finally I thought it would never end." I stretched going to the lounge and laying down.

(Ashton p.o.v.)

"Mom I'm going out!" I yelled, grabbing the keys and walking out of the hotel room.

To Lukey poo<3:

What r u doing?

From Lukey poo<3:

Getting ready to play a show at LA stadium soon, also very nervous.

To Lukey poo<3:

Don't be nervous, Lukey :)

From Lukey poo<3:

I gotta go I love you.

To Lukey poo<3:

Bye bye :*

I started to car heading in the direction of the LA stadium.

When I got there, I could hear Luke talking into the microphone 'saying it was a good night' for something.

I went around the back were there was a gate.

Shoot, I parked my car a little ways from there and got out, walking back to the gate.

There was a guard asleep in the shack, so I easily snuck in past him.

I went in the cracked metal door in the back.

When I got inside, I saw a huge red stage.

"Ashton what are you doing here??" Some Asian guy ran up to me, NO that's Calum, whoops.

"I came to see Luke but it is going to be a surprise! so can you like hide me somewhere." I begged.

"Yes, in the tour bus." he set down his bass and took me back outside where the tour bus was.

He pushed me in and told me to go in the back of the bus.

"We will be out in like 5 minutes" he walked back inside the stadium.

It felt like hours until I finally herd some voices coming into the bus.

"Luke there's a surprise in the back for you!" Calum ushered him into the back.

"Surprise!" I held open my arms, only to be lifted up by Luke and then set back down, him staring at me with big deep blue eyes.

"What no hi or-" I was cut off by him placing a sweet kiss on my lips.

"I've missed you so much, even though it's only been 2 days, I sound super clingy. but I really did miss you. And love you" he smiled brightly.

I smiled back. "I love you too." he stood there shocked.

"Really?! that's great I'm so glad to hear that!" he smiled.

"Can you spend the night? we are going to a hotel not that far away. we could share a room. Michael and Calum don't mind sharing a room together." he explained.

"Sure I just have to ask my mum."i told him, not really sure how I will tell my mom I'm dating a super star.

"Great, I just can't get over that your here!"

"It's for 'family vacation'" I say with air quotes.

(Luke's p.o.v.)

When we got to the hotel, I got out walking over to Ashton's car.

"This is were we are too." he said as he walked in.

"I'm going to tell my mom I'm spending the night with you, just send me a text to what room and floor your on." Ashton said as he walked over to the elevator.

I nodded and smiled.

"You got it bad, don't you?" Michael laughed, grabbing the key card to our room.

"Shut up" I blushed, going over to the elevator.

Calum pressed 23 and the elevator started rising.

I sent Ashton a text saying were in room 109 on floor 23.

When I got in my room, I threw my bag in the floor going to the mirror and fixing my hair.

I smelt my armpit, oooh gurl I need a shower.

I went to the shower Turing it to hot, taking off my clothes and hoping Into it.

Washing my hair and body.

I heard Ashton come into the hotel room, his feet were dragging towards the bathroom door.

When it opened and then closed.

I heard rustling, and then a zipper until I last heard his pants hit the ground.

I bit my lip,YES! HES GETTING IN THE SHOWER WITH ME.

He opened the curtain and got in, putting his hands on my chest, leaning up to give me a kiss.

I put my hands on his waist.

"Ashton you look gorgeous." I admired his body.

He put his hands on my neck bringing me in for another kiss.

I lowered my hands into his butt, giving it a squeeze.

"Let's continue this in the bedroom." he pulled away getting out.

Yes I'm getting lucky tonight!

HAHAHHA cliffhanger!

There will definitely be smut next chapter!!

Bye bye