Chapter Twelve

HIE!
Holy fuck it's been a while!

(Ashton p.o.v.)

"Ashton are you-" I sat on his lap.

"Yes, let's do it Luke." I stare right into his eyes.

He leaned up and kissed me, not making it to force full.

I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss, biting his lip.

"Owey!" he pouted his now puffy lip and I laughed at his reaction.

"Your going to pay for that." he kissed me, flipping us over so he's on top of me.

"Really? what are you gonna do about it?" I smirked.

He just slammed his lips into mine and easily took over dominance.

I'm a bottom, ok?

I instantly rapped my legs around his waist and he started grinding down on me.

"That feels good Luke." I moaned and he laughed.

Luke started to kiss down my neck, putting his hand on my butt.

He nibbled on my ear a bit and I moaned a little.

His head moved down across my collar bone and gave it small kisses, becoming a bit insecure because i didn't really like my body

I covered my face in embarrassment.

"Babe, I want to see your face. " He laughed and I shook my head.

"It's embarrassing!" he went up to my face and took my hands off.

"How is it embarrassing, it's just me." He tried to move my hands.

"It's embarrassing because it is you!" He just laughed and sat up.

"So what if it's me. I love you and your body." He kissed my lips.

"I love you, Luke" I took my hands off my face and his eyes were wide.

"I love you more, Ashton!" He kissed me with so much love and passion.

-

(Luke's p.o.v.)

"WOAH! Why are you putting your fingers in there?!" Ashton squeaked, pushing my hand away.

"Because you don't want it to hurt do you?" He shook his head.

"Alright then. let me finish." I slid mu two fingers in again and he arched his back off the bed.

"Does that feel good." I smirked.

"Ohhh YES!! Luke!" He pushed himself up in his elbows and i pulled my fingers out.

I sat up and grabbed Ashton, grabbing the lube and squirted it on my hand spreading it over my dick.

His breathe hitched when I pushed him back onto the bed and interlocked our fingers.

I lined myself up with him and pushed in.

"Oh wait." he pushed in my lower torso.

"This hurts. Ok I've changed my mind i don't want to do this anymore-" i cut him off by pushing all the way in.

He gasped.

"Ouch. You Dick!" He tried to push him off.

"I really don't want to do this anymore." I made a pouty face and he got off me.

"Im sorry i thought i was ready...i guess not." i gave him a kiss on the neck and on the cheek leading up to his lips.

I laid down and Luke came up and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Do you just want to watch movies today?" I nodded and cuddled closer to him.

HAHAH! There was no smut.
The reason why i didn't put smut or haven't updated in a while is because i didn't really have any inspiration to.
But it coming to an end soon i think theres one more chapter left and its probably the epilogue.
Ily all! Peace out girl scout.