Chapter Nine

Hey what's up guys? girls? who ever is reading this.

It's been forever I'm sorry!

I'm doing chapter nine today!

I hope u like this chapter mah homies, I may or may not do a smut scene in the future. In a couple of chapters.

(Luke's p.o.v.)

"LUKE!" Calum banged on my door.

"Time to get up! get dressed we are leaving soon!" I groaned.

Oh yeah today I have to go to LA for 17 fucking interviews and shit like that.

"Ugh!" I flipped over landing on the ground.

"Fuck." I muffled into the carpet.

I got up walking to my dresser, getting out a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and I left my band t shirt on but put my leather jacket over it.

I slipped on my vans and walked out of the room and down the steps, with my bag slung over my shoulder.

I walked out the door to see my limo with Calum and Michael already in it.

"I'm so tired,it not even light outside its still dark!" I complained.

"Shut up Luke we will be in the airport in 25 minutes you can probably FaceTime Ashton on there. I know that's the only reason why you don't wanna leave is because of him. Just be carful around in ok, Luke?" I rolled my eyes.

"He's fine I trust him" I tried to convince them.

"Why? He's not even famous so what's the point of dating him?!" Michael told me.

"BECAUSE! I love him" I managed to scream out.

They both sat there across from me with wide eyes.

"Y-you lo-wha? Luke don't love anyone, you just me-"

"I know I just met him but he is perfect for me and he's beautiful and has the most best personality, he rejects everything I do but I know he at least likes me because he blushes whenever I'm around him and he just......on my mind every hour of every single day." I finished explaining and they were just smiling at me.

"Awh our baby Lukey is all grown up and is finally in love." Calum cooed.

"Awh Luke is in love how cute!!!" Michael joined in with Calum's cooing.

"Ok Luke but we are serious about you and Ashton we will make sure you to actually get together" they both agreed and I smiled at them, knowing they will always be there if something happens between me and Ashton.

Which will never happen.

After about 20 more minutes we finally showed up to the airport.

The car pulls up at the airport doors, i look over at Calum and he is fast asleep on Michael's shoulder.

"Guys wake up were here." I pushed them and opened up the door.

I hear them yawn.

"Here you go, this is your bag Luke." the limo driver handed me my bag I'm pretty sure his name is Steve.

"Thanks Steve." I thanked and walked into the airport, followed by Michael and Calum.

"We are going to section 41, it should've say LA." Calum yawned.

Michael pointed over at the area we are supposed be at.

"Holy shit we gotta run there letting people on already!" we picked up our bags and ran to the entrance.