Chapter 1

After Ayano meets Taro

~Time Skip Lunch~

Ayano's Pov:

It was lunch time and due to me being in a huge rush this morning, I forgot my bento and I also don't have any money to go buy something either.

I start to walk around the school so I could get use to it.

I'll be fine without eating this once.

I say inside my head as I soon realize I'm lost. I try to retrace my steps but end up in front of a club that says the Martial Arts Club. I hear someone inside and take a peak through the door. I see  someone and their wearing a Martial Arts uniform along with red arm band.

He must be the leader, I better make sure not to mess with him. "Hello?" I jump, due to me being off guard. "Can I help you?" I look and see it was the same dude I was looking at. He must of notice me when I dozed out for a second. "Hello?" He says as he waves his hand to my face to get my attention. He had fluffy hair and it was dark along with his eyes being the same color of his hair.

"Oh...uh..yeah! I was wondering if you could tell me where I'm at" he looked at me for a second before smiling "your at the Martial Arts Club! We're you planning on joining!" He says as his eyes start to light up like a little kid tasting his first candy. "Uhh..y-yes?" I say in an unsure way. He looks even more happy "*clears throat* alright then, welcome to the Martial Arts Club, you need to show up at least once a week if you don't want be kicked out" he holds out a hand to me "I'm Budo Masuta and as you can tell I'm the leader of this fine club" he says with a big smile. "My name is Ayano Aishi" I say as we shake hands "Glade to have you as my new member" we let go of the hand shake. I was about to ask him if he could show me around the school but then *growling noises* my stomach start to growl catching the Martial Arts Leader's  attention.

"You hungry" I blush in embarrassment and put my arm around my stomach "heh, come inside" he says and I follow him inside. "Let me get charged first" he says as he walks into what I'm sure is the changing room.

I look around and see some punching bags here and their and then I see a picture with a trophy next to it. My curiosity gets the best of me and I walk twords it. I see Budo holding a trophy while a bunch of other kids are around him; all wearing the same Martial Arts uniform. "These must be the other members" I say quietly to myself.

"Alright! I'm back, and I have something for you" he says as I turn around and we both walk to the center of the room.

"Here" he hands me bento. "Where did you get this" I ask "one of my members said I could have it since their going out to get food with their friends" he says as we both open our bento. "Even if they didn't give that to me, I would of shared or gave you mine" he says as he takes a bite from his bento "that's nice of you" I say before I start to eat. "Hey Masuta-san can you show me around the school after we finish eating" I ask after swolling the food that was in my mouth "Of course." After we finish we head out of the club and start to walk around the school.