Chapter 4

Ayano's Pov:

While Budo was walking me home their was something familiar about it, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. It was as if I walked with him before.

I shake the thought away.

"Um...Aishi-san?" I look over at Budo "what is it" he sighs before taking a deep breath "you like Yamada don't you" I was shock to the core "How do you know that!" I say almost screaming. He chuckles "calm down, I heard you mumbling his name when you were sleeping" my face start to turn red while thinking of what I said. "I'll save you from the embarrassment and pretend I didn't hear anything" he says. I sigh in relief "but, you have to do something for me also" I growl "what is it" and here I thought he was an actual good person. This just shows you can't trust people you just meet "I'll tell you later, but in the meantime I'll help you and that Yamada kid get together"

Ehh?!

Should I trust his words, and what does he want me to do later, but if he helps me I'll be able to get my senpai once and for all. But I do have a question for him.

"Why are you helping me?" I ask "while, when a friend or a club member needs help, it's my job to help them, so whenever you need help just come straight to me" he says with a smile. I nod. "This is my stop" I say as we're standing in front of my house "well alright, see you tomorrow Aishi-san" I wave to him before going inside my house.