Chapter 6

'Huh?'

For some reason I felt weird as I watched Budo run off with Osana, it was as if it happened before, but I have never met them before till now, so what is it

"We meet before right?" I snap out of my thoughts and curse myself for not putting all of my attention on my senpai.

"U-uh, y-yes" I am so happy that I get to talk to my Senpai, okay Ayano keep going.

"I-it was when I-i ran into y-you" said Ayano who was a blushing and stammering mess.

"Oh, yeah, sorry for that I wasn't paying attention to where I was going" said Taro as he scratched the back of his head.

"Anyways, shall we head to class" Ayano just shook her head, but she wanted to say it wasn't his fault, but she wasn't brave enough to say anything.

~Time Skip~

"This is your class, right Aishi-chan" Ayano nodded

"T-thank you S-senapi for taking me t-to my class" said Ayano as she was feeling super happy.

"No problem Aishi-chan" said Taro

'ah! My Senpai noticed me, Senpai Noticed Me!, This feels like a dream and if it is never wake me up'

"P-put me down you B-baka!" Both me and Taro turn to the source of the noise we just heard.

"If we don't hurry we'll be late, and this is the fastest way!" Said Budo while holding Osana bridel style in his arms while running twords us.

"I said put me down!" Osana started to push making Budo lose his balance.

"Stop moving or I'm going to Ahh!" Next thing both of them fell.

'hopefully Osana will hit her head and forget about Senpai, or better yet die'

But unfortunately that didn't happen. Budo grabbed her and fell on his back with her on top of him.

"Are you okay Osana?" Said Budo as him and Osana where looking at each other.

"L-let go of me you B-BAKA!" Budo let go and Osana went into class with an embarrassed face.

"Eh, well as long as she's okay, Taro let's go" Taro nodded.

"See you Aishi-san" said Budo as both him and Senpai waved before they left.

'For some reason, seeing Budo and Osana like that, made me feel weird'

*Ding,Dong,Dong,Ding,Ding,Dong,Dong,Ding*

As the bell rang I went into my class forgetting about it.