Chapter 8

3rd Person POV:

"Hello Ayano Aishi"

*After Ayano meets info-chan*

Ayano was walking down the stairs while thinking of many ways to kill Osana.

Once Ayano grabbed her bag she headed for the front gate where she meets Budo.....who she totally forgot about. "Did you finish what you needed to do" said Budo as Ayano walked over to him. Ayano nods her head and they start to walk home with Budo talking and Ayano thinking of ways to kill Osana before next Friday.....and pretending to listen to Budo.

Info-chan was still on top of the roof and she saw both Ayano and Budo walking together. "I'm surprised your calm right now" she said knowing someone was in the shadows. "Your doing better than I expected you to be" she said as she turned around. "Your not going to talk" said Info-chan "are you going to be able to do it this time" said the person in the shadows. "I can't saw for certain, but either it should work this time or the next" she said "is there anyway for it to work this time" said the one in the shadows "maybe, if I had more time and another-" before Info-chan finished her sentence the one in the shadows slide a brief case at her, which she gladly caught with her foot. "It's always nice doing business with you" she said with a grin. "If it works this time, I'll give you the rest" and with that being said Info-chan left with a brief case in her hand.