Chapter 3

Ayano's Pov:

"Where am I?"

I look around at my surroundings and notice I'm in the infirmary room at school. "Oh, your awake" said a nurse with pink hair. "Are you feeling better?" She says as she walks over to me. She puts her hand on my head while her mountains where in my face.

No wonder why I keep seeing the boys at this school getting hurt a lot

I say in my head. After she was done suffoca- I mean checking my head she went to a clipboard and wrote some stuff down. "It looks like your better, but still take it a bit easy" she said "uh...miss" I said not knowing her name "my name it Muji Kina" she said "okay, anyways how did I get here?" I ask wondering how I got here. "Oh, a really nice boy with black hair dropped you off, he just left to get some drinks" she said.

I try to put the pieces together. A nice boy took me here and he has black hair. My heart starts to speed up as a thought goes through my head. Could it have been my senpai!? My heart starts to pound. I hear a knock at the door. The nurse goes over to the door to answer it "oh, it's you, yes she just woke up" my heart start to speed up even more thinking it would be my senpai.

As the person comes in reviling it to be............................Budo.

Of course it wouldn't have been senpai, he most likely went home already. "Aishi-san your okay" Budo says with a relief smile as he puts the drinks in his hands down and walks over to me. "I'm glad, you had me worried when you fainted" Budo said.

This was the first time anyone besides my family was worried about me, unless you call it when senpai helped me up.

"Sorry, Masuta-san, I didn't mean to make you worried" I say "no, don't worry, this isn't your fault, and besides your one of my members of course I'm going to be worried even if you weren't remember I would still be worried, that just the type of guy I am" he says with smile.

The nurse then walks over to us "okay, since your girlfriend is feeling better now, I'm going to have to ask you to leave" Budo jumps when she says that "no,no,no,no,no she's not my girlfriend, she's one of my club members and friends" Budo says. "Oh, my bad, sorry" she says to Budo as I get up from the bed. "I'll be leaving then" I say as I open the door and walk out. "Wait! Aishi-san!" Budo says as he runs after her " you forgot your bag and that's not the way to the gate" Budo says as he hand Ayano her bag "follow me, and I'll walk you home since it's late out" I nod "thanks again Masuta-san" he just simply smiles "no problem" he says, and with that we head out.