Holiday Special: Visions Of Christmas Future

(So, if you can't tell by the title, this takes place in the future when everyone is Ultimate Despair and all that jazz. Also, spoiler alert, if you're not okay with bad stuff happening to babies, I suggest you don't read this even though it's a single line at the end.)

"Hey, (Name), wake up." Nagito said as he shook you awake. You quickly jolted awake, and a large smile stretched across his face. He found you adorable to the point where it was almost hypnotizing. And to think you were his and his alone.

"Do you know what day it is?" Nagito asked. You shook your head.

"What day is it?" You asked.

"It's Christmas!" Nagito said. Your expression saddened. He knew you didn't like celebrating days like this with him, but he didn't care. It just meant that you'd be one step closer to overcoming all this despair and give birth to such a beautiful hope.

"I'll be out for awhile to find the perfect gift for you, okay? Behave while I'm gone." Nagito said before leaving. And with that, you were alone. He didn't leave you chained to the wall like most days, meaning you were free to wander around the empty apartment building.

Well, you thought it was empty.

You were alerted by the sound of something coming from upstairs. You slowly went upstairs, expecting the worst. Which is why you were surprised to find a woman desperately trying to keep her baby asleep.

"P-please don't hurt me! I just need shelter for one night!" The woman begged.

"I won't hurt you! But you need to leave! It's not safe here!" You said. You had a good idea of what Nagito would do if he found the woman. You didn't want that fate to befall her. Also, who knows what he would do to the baby?

"Please... trust me..." You said. The woman stared at you in silence before she got up and began to leave. She stopped and turned back to you when she noticed you weren't leaving.

"What about you?" The woman asked. Tears threatened to spill as you looked at your bruised arms and legs. You tried leaving a few times, but Nagito would end up finding you one way or another, which is why it was incredibly rare for him to not leave you chained to the wall when he went out nowadays. Your current goal was making sure Nagito didn't harm this woman, and if you went with her, it would be sealed as futile.

"I'll be okay. I can handle things here. Just go." You said. The woman took a few steps backwards before running away.

It was around fifteen minutes later when Nagito got back. You returned to the apartment and was facing away from the door when you heard it open.

"(Name)! I found the perfect gift for you!" Nagito said. It was when you heard a baby crying that you turned around in shock. Nagito was covered in blood and holding the baby from earlier. You fell to your knees in horror as you came to the only conclusion of how Nagito got the baby.

"It truly was a stroke of luck. I was just about to give up on finding the perfect gift for you when I ran into a truly hopeless woman. She just immediately got on her knees and begged me not to hurt her baby. She held no hope for herself. It was truly one of the most pathetic sights I had ever seen. On the bright side, I can finally have a family with you! Though, I'm still not giving up on my dream of impregnating you." Nagito said. You felt sick. You sent the woman away to save her from Nagito, only to cause her to run directly into him. This was your fault.

"Here, hold the baby!" Nagito said as he tried to hand the baby over to you. Out of instinct, you backed away on all fours. Even if you didn't harbor an intense dislike of touching, holding the baby would just make you feel more guilty.

"Hold. Our. Baby. (Name)." Nagito said in a deadly serious tone as he beared a just as serious expression on his face.

"N-Nagito... please don't make me hold that baby..." You begged. Nagito saw that you were about to cry and put the baby down. He kneeled down and cupped your face in his hands. He chuckled as you made a facial expression that would lead one to assume you were in pain.

"You're nervous about being a mother... it's okay... I understand... if we're being completely honest, I think I'd get jealous if you spent more time looking at the baby than at me..." Nagito said. It was then that you began lightly sobbing. Nagito smiled in pure bliss at your tear stained face.

"You look so cute like that..." Nagito muttered. In a split second, his lips were on yours. You thought you had given up on fighting back against Nagito at times like this a long time ago, and would just block everything out until he was done. But something this time made you finally feel like you had enough. You shoved him off and slapped him in the face.

"Don't touch me, you monster!" You shouted. Nagito put a hand to his cheek in shock before he started to laugh.

"Normally, I would punish you, but this makes me so happy! You haven't completely given up on the hope of being free! I was starting to worry that you had completely given into despair! You always find new ways to surprise me! That's one of the reasons I love you so much!" Nagito said. You went pale. You couldn't win. Whether you submitted to him or defied him, he got something he wanted out of it. It was completely unfair.

You silently walked over to the baby. You attempted to pick the infant up but quickly retracted your arms. Nagito stared at you trying to touch the baby with a blank face. One second, you didn't want to touch the baby, what made you change your mind? He wanted to feel proud of you, but ended up feeling a mixture of confused and pissed off. He hugged you from behind, and smiled when he felt you tense up and heard you let out a yelp.

"You make no sense to me... I love you for that..." Nagito said. You cried as you felt him nuzzle you. Nagito, though, was happy. As long as he had you, he'd be content no matter what.

As for the baby, the poor infant had died a few weeks later as a result of Nagito's bad luck. Though, you can't help but wonder how much of it was an accident.

(I'm going to leave it ambiguous as to whether or not Nagito actually did kill the baby, and I can already tell a good chunk of the comments are probably going to be "Fetus Deletus")