33 ...Evan?(Dear Evan Hansen)

So I was scrolling through google pics and I found this pic and screenshoted cuz I was too lazy to actually download it. And I decided to make a crack chapter about it.

Yeah, Alana and Zoe are looking hella cute over there

Yeah, Alana and Zoe are looking hella cute over there. But this chapter we're focusing on Evan, Jared and Connor.

Notice Jared's disgusted face. And Connor's "I'm trying not to look flustered even though I obviously am." face. And Evan's blushing with embarrassment face. And the fact that HE'S PULLING HIS SHIRT DOWN OVER HIS CROTCH WHILE TRYING NOT TO LOOK AT ANYONE! ESPECIALLY CONNOR!

EVAN YOU HIDING SOMETHING DOWN THERE!? YEAH I KNOW CON'S CUTE AND THAT'S A LOT COMING FROM A LESBO BUT DAMN! YOU PROBABLY THINK HE'S SEXY OR SOME SHIT WITH THAT BONER YOU TRYING TO HIDE UNDER YOUR SHIRT!

EVEN JARED SEES IT HE'S ALL LIKE:

Jared: Evan. I support your relationship. But could you not have sexual daydreams about your boyfriend infront of me? You disgusting fuck.....Kinky~ (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

AND CONNOR'S ALL LIKE

Connor:...are you?...is that?....because of me?....out of all the times in the world why the fuck now? Y'know what? I'm just gonna pretend that you're not hiding a boner under there.

AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON EVAN!

Evan: Oh god! Not now! Just um...put your leg up and pull your shirt down! That'll definitely NOT get them to notice it!...They're both looking at me....I don't think it's working!

ZOE AND ALANA TOO BUSY BEING AN ADORABLE ASS COUPLE TO NOTICE THIS SHIZNIT!

Lmao I need to Be More Chill.

Shut up, Ellie.

BONUS:

Connor: I mean yeah Evan is my friend but I'd fuck him if he asked

Evan: You'd what?

Jared: He said he'd fuck you if you asked

(I found this on Tumblr and I love it too much)