71 Stan Be Roastin' (IT)

As you can tell, our buddy Stan be roastin' and he is very good at it. Especially towards Richie. So all of these examples will be towards Richie. So let's just say Stan broke a bone is his body one day, and this is how it would play out!

Richie: Dude, did you break it?

Stan: No! I'm just cosplaying.

Richie: Cosplaying? As what?

Stan: Your hopes and dreams after your turn 25.

That technically is a roast! And he would also roast himself too, like:

Richie: Your mother buys you mega blocks instead of legos!

Stan: You right.

Richie: Oh...dude.

Don't call this ruining the mood because he's not ruining the mood. He's making the mood better! So much better, do you know how funny roasting is? I mean, it's not as funny when it happens to you but it's funny when it happens to other people!

Richie: Guys, what if I like, take my dads car and like...run into the school! And then I'll run inside and be like, There's a car in the kitchen! BEST FULL HOUSE REFERENCE.

Stan: No wonder you're still single.

That's f u n n y. To me atleast, he might even do the coughing thing!

Richie: Ask Stan, he seems pretty gay.

Stan: cough You're gonna die alone cough God, sorry! This cold is really getting to me.

Richie:...why?

I dont know why but I love the idea of him doing the coughing insults.

Richie: I did my research! The Jews apparently killed Jesus? So Stan is a bully.

Stan: cough You're existence is a mistake cough This cough just isn't going away!

Another thing I would like to add, Stan is not afraid to embarrass anyone. He is straight up shameless yo, well, most of the time.

Bill: uwu

Stan: uwu

Richie: Get a room!

Stan: I will suck his dick right in front of your fucking face. Shut the fuck up.

I KNOW THAT SOUNDS LIKE A LOT BUT RICHIE'S JUST LIEK

Richie: I uh, uhm- It's um- Stan- I-..

Bill: WHAT THE FUCK

There are even times where he might go too far. He gets a little backlash but it's just because he's very talented at what he does.

Stan: You know, usually I don't like to yell but you really make me insane. What kind of sane human being decided to push your dumbass out of their vagina!? You are a waste of an abortion! I dont understand how they could take one look at you and think 'Oh yeah, let's bring this piece of shit into the world!' LIKE, WHAT THE FUCK!? WHY DO YOU EXIST?! You look like a tourist who fell into a ditch trying to 'Take a picture for the wifey!'  You act like Michael Scott from The Office but even he has more of a brain than you and you're both stupid as hell! I'm going to say this once, and only once. GET. A. LIFE.

Richie: I-...

Bill: STAN!

Stan: wHAT!?

Eddie: Holy shit.

Ben: That was..

Bev: Wow.

Mike: I have no words for this.

Stan: I'm not fucking apologizing.

Bill ended up forcing him to apologize. But he's still not sorry, I mean he might feel bad but he ain't showing it.

This was inspired by some shiz me and MarcoDiazKinnieTM did in Discord.

It was fun. It was lit. :D

What am I doing with my life?