IJL (Bonus Chapter: My Mushy Boyfriend)

---produkto po ito ng aking maikling panaginip. yung 5 minutes kong panaginip. seryoso po. haha....---Author

*Rico*

I woke up from a very creepy dream. Nilayasan daw ako ni Gale! Hingal na hingal ako tapos pagkagising ko, makikita kong wala na sya sa tabi ko!?

I panicked and ran outside. Halos mabaliw na ako kakahanap! And then I heard a noise from the kitchen. I saw her cooking.

COOKING?

Di nga? Anyare? Haha... Pero nakahinga ako ng maluwag. I rushed to her side and hugged her from behind. She let out a gasp.

"Rico!"

Sinubsob ko ang mukha ko sa leeg nya. "I thought you left me."

"And where will I go if I leave? Tingin mo papadaanin ako ng mga sharks dyan?" She said with a hint of laughter in her voice. True. I just—ah... nevermind. I nibbled her neck.

"So what's for breakfast?"

She sighed. "This stupid egg and freaking bacon that won't cook! Kanina pa nakasalang pero hindi naluluto! Honestly! Was it this hard to cook?!"

I laughed at her frustration and glanced at the stove. Low heat. Kaya naman pala.

"Eh baka naman po kase gusto mong lakasan ang apoy?"

"No! I might burn them!"

"Then let me cook them for you princess..." I whispered in her ear. She shivered. Sheeeet! Nagdiriwang ang puso ko! Napapakilig ko yung mahal ko! Ang saya! Hinawakan ko yung tig-kabila nyang kamay and guided her hands in cooking.

IN COOKING. Do not go green. Haha...

"I should do this on my own. Babae ako. Kailangan kong matuto."

I chuckled. "Why? Excited ka ng maging Mrs. Enrico Gutierrez at nagsisimula ka ng mag-practice?"

"Heh!"

I tightened my hold of her. "I can't wait to marry you."

"Adik."

"Sa 'yo lang."

"Baliw."

"Sa 'yo lang din."

"Ang corny mo!"

I laughed. "Sa 'yo lang."

I saw her turn off the stove and then she turned around to face me. Then she buried her face on my neck. Gantihan? Kinikilabutan ako...

"Why are you so mushy?"

"Because I love you."

"Kainis!"

I frowned and tilted her face up. She's blushing red... ang ganda...

"Bakit ka naiinis?"

"Kase ang corny mo!"

"Corny ako kase mahal kita." And her cheeks flushed even redder.

"Baliw."

I simply smiled. She's still not used to this... but she will. Soon. When she became my wife. <3

Oo na. Mushy na ako.

But I'm loving it because she's loving me...