Chapter 24

Adel POV

I knew this would happen. That's why I was trying to stop Kong from drinking. He has very less tolerance to alcohol and he gets really open about his emotions when he is drunk. Now even a blind dude would know that he loves Arthit like hell. I mean, knowing Kong, that he loves Arthit for his acting and as an idol, he will agree to whatever Arthit says without batting an eyelash.

And that is what exactly happened, they kissed in from of me, except that it was the kiss that Kong initiated unlike what I thought. I had expected Arthit to take advantage of drunk Kong but I did not expect whatever happened. As soon as Kong dragged Arthit away from the pub I followed them hastily only to find them make out in the middle of the parking lot. Where the fuck are the paparazzis at?

As soon as I saw that scene, I couldn't move. It felt so surreal, something that I didn't expect. Something I was not worried about. Something that I was sure about. Something that could not be happening. Kong falling in love with a man,that too someone he adored and respected as an idol. I mean I know many girls who post weird stuffs on SNS, like 'How I wish I could be his Girlfriend, I love my idol with my heart and soul' and crazy seductive posts like that, which of course are intended to express their love in a funny way and I have also heard few stalker fangirls actually doing such stuffs to be with their idols but never did it ever cross me that a man could do that too? Like Kong also?

Or is he confused? That it's not just an obsession but love too? I guess that should be it. I mean Kong can't like a man or another woman when I am there. I am not letting you get away with it Arthit. I quickly ran towards my car and started following the car that Arthit was driving. I need to show this leech his place. What does he think he is? He could simply show off few of his worthless charms and steal my man away just cause he is a fan of his?

Suddenly their car stopped in the middle of the road. I quickly exited my car and walked to his car. I was super annoyed when I saw them leaning in to kiss again. Today I will show you what I meant Arthit. Anything under my possession is mine only. I don't share.

Clenching my jaws I knocked on the window. As soon Arthit turned towards me his high on happiness expression dimmed away suggesting that he was pissed. It was a deserted road with little to no people so I suppose it was safe to argue here and not get into scandals because of this bastard's presence.

He opened and door and was about get down when he was pulled back forcefully and was engulfed into a back hug by Kong. I watched Kong snake his arms towards Arthit's torso.

"P' I want to kiss you again. You tasted yummy~~~~~." He whined unconsciously.

I glared at both of them when Arthit's cheeks turned red and he turned to me, smirking.

I frowned and tried to pull them apart. But Kong only held Athtit tighter without letting him go.

"Adel go away. I wanna be with P'Arthit. Don't you know how much I love him? Stop disturbing my time with my idol."Kongpob whined in a baby voice.

Arthit cleared his throat in a mocking way before saying,"Can you get into the car? We can talk somewhere else, it's not safe for any of us if we get caught. "

I looked away and huffed before saying, "There is nothing to talk. Leave Kong to me and go. I can drop him back home. We do not require you here."

He chuckled before saying, "Oh no, we do have something to talk about. Firstly, He owes an explanation as to why I was confessed to and kissed without my permission and secondly that, I need to mark my territory to you so that you know your limit." He finished with a smirk before turning back to Kongpob who was looking at me glaring.