Chapter 39

Kongpob POV

No. No. No. Don't open it. Please God. Holy Moly Jesus take the wheel! NOOOOOOOOOO!!

"ARTHIT?!"

I opened my eyes to see what was P'Arthit's reaction to this dilemma and I tried so hard to stifle my laughter, when I saw the position he was in.

He was clinging onto the shower pipe, trying to climb up to, where, I don't know.

While My sister was still looking at the him, like he was some weird specimen in my bathroom. He slipped down the shower pipe and smoothed his wet shirt and walked upto her with a smile plastered on his face.

I watched him as he stood in front of her and waved his hand in front of her face.

"Hi...? Nice to meet you....here... I was just.... Fixing.. His... Um..err.....His shower pipe....yes, that is what I am doing here......WAIT! no-" before he realized what he was saying, my sister relieved from the shock and started to yell.

"OH MY GOD! YOU DUMB BROTHER!! YOU DID NOT TELL ME THAT YOU ARE GONNA HAVE HIM IN YOUR BATHROOM, FIXING YOUR SHOWER... I WOULD HAVE WORN MY BEST DRESS And WOULD HAVE PUT SOME MAKE UP ON."

"Wait P'... I did not know he would come to fix my shower pipe.. Wait.. what the fuck am I saying? Calm down and listen to me..please I can explain."

"You bastard! Look at me! I look like I am your  gardener or something. I didn't even wash my face properly this morning. You should have told me,that he will be in your bathroom.... Wait.... Why is HE in your BATHROOM, doing the plumbing job...ISN'T HE AN ACTOR? ISN'T HE ARTHIT? 'THE ARTHIT'." She yelled in one breath.

"Calm down Sis. I can explain. Would you please sit down and listen-"

But before I could finish, she fainted in my arms. I believe she was super mega nervous on meeting him just like how I was.. err...in a different situation. I mean, there are high chances of me getting a cardiac arrest if I saw him clinging onto the shower pipe, in my sibling's bathroom. So I guess, I understand.

"Oh gosh! What a mess! P' are you okay?" I carried her in my arms and laid her on the bed while P'Arthit followed me and back hugged me.

"So what are we gonna tell her after she wakes up?" He asked.

"I don't know....maybe that, you were passing by my dorm building and you wanted to use the washroom really badly and you chose to come here and pee or something?" I suggested, still looking at her with a frown on my face. People really need to listen for once. She wouldn't have fainted if she didn't click open the bathroom door.

He flicked my forehead and said," Talk sense you dumb kid, of a boyfriend. Why the heck would I come up 8 floors to pee, all the way your room in the corridor end, when the 1st floor is the  closest, if my bladder was going to explode? Besides what am I? A street vendor? I am an actor and I won't just barge into a random person's house to pee, when I have public washrooms to my rescue. The street vendor won't do that either. Don't you think you are spouting nonsense?"

I was still rubbing my forehead and realized what an idiot I am.

"Then what do we tell her? That you are my boyfriend and we were making out, when she barged in for staying over for a night? Firstly she won't believe and secondly-"

"HE IS YOUR BOYFRIEND?!!!!"  a female screechy voice, which absolutely  did not sounded like my sister but for the fact, I know it's her.

Well people. This is why you guys shouldn't have asked the author to write more of this story cause she will do nothing more than just landing us in trouble, all day, every day. In fact I suspect she is an underground spy and makes plans on how to ruin my very existence and my beautiful, flowery life with P'Arthit.