Chapter 5 | I

R.A. - Restricted Area

~-~-~-~-~-~-~

«¦—Jaemin's POV—¦»
P.M. 7:30. Friday, R.A.: Woods

I don't really know where we are going but I trust him.

After finishing our drinks and climbing the hill, I marveled at the sight of the city over the cliff.

My eyes shined with happiness, turning to Jeno.

"Y-You..." I trailed off, my hesrt beating against my rib-cage as he stepped closer to me.

"Nana," He started, "I never get to tell you this earlier but... I love you ever since I laid eyes on you, and... My feelings for you only grew as time passed by."

He placed his hands on my cheeks, wiping away the fallen tears away.

I sobbed, smiling as I looked into his chocolate brown eyes.

"I love you too, Lee Jeno."

He was a little taken aback but returned my smile.

I threw myself onto him, causing him to stagger back slightly but regained his balance.

I pulled away from the hug and crashed our lips together.

He gently gripped my jaw with his left hand and snaked the other around my waist, deepening our lip lock.

I placed my palms on his chest.

But unfortunately, due to our lungs screaming for air, we had to pull away, our foreheads pressed together.

No words were exchanged as we just looked into eachother's eyes, our breathy pants being heard by the other.

"I love you." Jeno murmured.

"I love you too." I replied.