Chapter 6 | N

«¦—Jeno's POV—¦»
A.M. 6:12. Monday, School

We entered the school hand-in-hand, receiving some glares from jealous girls and some encouraging smiles from others.

"So you finally have the guts to confess?" Renjun asked as he watched me part ways with Jaemin after getting a kiss from him at the cheek.

"Eh, yeah." I said, stashing random things into my locker and taking out some books and notebooks for our morning classes.

"Got your first kiss?"

"Jeesus when did you get so nosy?"

"I was just asking!"

"When will you confess to Chenle and Jisung?" I asked, glancing at the two younger males by the lockers.

"I don't know." He frowned, staring at the two.

We entered our classroom and returned to my desk. I dropped my bag beside me and collapsed on my chair.

"Nono~." Someone whined, I turned around with tired eyes to make eye-contact with Jaemin behind me.

"Can we go to the school rooftop at lunch?"

"Of course, Nana." I replied, smiling.

I reverted back to the whiteboard as soon as Mr. Jongin walked in.

<;--;>

P.M. 12:00, Lunch. Monday, School Roof

We leaned against the railing, savouring eachother's presence.

Comfortable silence filled the air, Jaemin's head on my shoulder.

"Jeno." He called me, I hummed in reply.

"I love you." I grinned, kissing his forehead.

"Love you too, Jae."