Chapter 14 | X

«¦—Jeno's POV—¦»
A.M. 6:20. Tuesday, School Garden

"Honestly, why can't either Jisung, Chenle, and Renjun just confess already?!" Jaemin ranted, seeing the said trio walk into the school with their own little group.

Except for Chenle and Renjun, the two have a whole-ass big group.

"We know that Jisung, Renjun, and Chenle like— no, scratch that: LOVE eachother." I said, correcting myself as I heard Chenle's laugh.

'My poor ears.'

"I feel like we're spying over them." I said, our eyes following and watching their every move.

"Anyway, let's go!" Jaemin pulled my arm to stand up.

"You're so clingy~." I pointed out.

"You like it though, so don't complain." He fired back.

<;--;>

P.M. 4:45. Tuesday, NCTea Milk Corner

Jaemin and I sat in comfortable silence, drinking his favourite beverage.

He was suddenly craving Milk Tea so I bought him one.

"You two are conversing with your eyes and faces." Taeil remarked, serving one of the regular customers here.

We both chuckled, Jaemin choking in the process.

I patted his back and ruffled his hair.

"We'll get going now. Bye Taeil-hyung!" Jaemin waved goodbye and went.

"I can't wait for the competition tomorrow." I smiled at his giddiness.

"Are you nervous?" I asked, caressing his nape.

"Yeah." He sighed.

"Well, good luck to us," I glanced at the familiar house as I removed my hand, "Goodnight, Nana. Dream of me~."

He, in return, kissed my cheek and waved, I ran across the road as usual.