Chapter 9 | X

The grammar error on this chapter is on purpose

~!~!~!~!~!~!~

«¦—Jaemin's POV—¦»
A.M. 6:15. Wednesday, Cafeteria

"You didn't eat breakfast?" Jisung asked, tapping his fingers on the table as I munched on my tuna sandwich, nodding my head.

"I was in a hurry before I noticed the time." Donghyuck hummed.

"By the way. Jisung-ah, did you confess to Chenle and Renjun yet?" He asked the younger, raising an eyebrow at him and nudging with his elbow.

"Not yet, unfortunately." He replied sadly.

"Anygays, the two are there, so you have your chance." I pointed at the two males sitting under a tree at the garden.

"U-Uhm, not at this time." Jisung stuttered.

"Better swoop them up before someone else does." I stood up from my chair and grabbed my bag, "Well, I'll leave the pep talk, see you guys!"

I waved at the two and walked out of the cafeteria.

<;--;>

P.M. 4:30. Wednesday, School Gates.

I grinned as I saw Jeno, looking at his phone and glancing up every once in awhile.

"Nono, I have good news for you~!" I exclaimed, dragging him by the arm.

"What is it?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Jisung finally admitted that he likes Chenle and Renjun!" The smile on his face widen.

"Really?! Renjun feels the same way to the both of them!" We shrieked in the middle of the sidewalk, earning glares from passerbys.

"Anygays, I'll see you tomorrow Nana!" He waved at me and ran across the road.