Chapter 11 | O

«¦—Jaemin's POV—¦»
A.M. 12:15, Lunch. Friday, Cafeteria

"WHEN WILL YOU CONFEEEEESSSS!??!?!?" I screamed at Jisung, who rubbed his ears in pain.

"I don't know yet, when the time is right!" He replied.

"TODAY IS THE RIGHT F***ING TIME!"

Donghyuck just sat there eating like in a movie as we yelled at eachother.

"Stop yelling you two." Kun scolded us, slamming his hand down the table.

We murmured an apology, head down.

"Don't do that next time." He patted both of our heads and walked away to join Sicheng, Chenle, Renjun, Yukhei, Yangyang, Dejun, Kunhang, and Youngheum.

Speaking of the China Line, Donghyuck and I nudged Jisung and pointed at theit table, subtly gesturing at Chenle and Renjun.

"Stop teasing me!"

"No!" We said in unison.

<;--;>

P.M. 5:00. Thursday, Dance Club Room

We collapsed on the floor, chest rising and falling, sweat running down our faces, and our whole body aching.

After exactly an hour of practicing straight, we were dead tired our bodies wouldn't respond.

Jeno managed to stand up and drag his body to grab a bottle of water, and handed it to me.

"Thanks." I smiled, downing it in one go.

"C'mon Jae, let's go." He took our bags and slung it over his shoulders, tapping my leg.

"Carry me?" I asked, pouting.

"Nana, I have to carry our bags. I possibly can't piggy back you." He said.

I whined like a baby, wriggling around.

Jeno sighed in defeat and helped me up, giving me my bag.

I slung it over my shoulder and immediately hopped onto his back.

"To infinity and beyond!" I pointed towards the door. He laughed at my childishness.

"Let's go beyond infinity!"