Chapter 18

Hello guys how are you doing? here's another chapter and I hope you enjoy it. I was hoping to end the story before 2019 but I'm not sure.

So who's entering the new year poor and single? ( i know I am, lol)

Christan's POV :

I called my secretary and asked her to call Mr. Ferera, he was the lawyer of our firm and by his relationship with my father, I knew that he knew everything. I'm going to pull the first trigger and let's see what are they going to do.

My phone was ringing, it was Jack the jackass my so-called friend, but I didn't answer, I stopped talking to him the minute he decided to put his eyes on my baby girl, no one does that, and besides I don't have time for friends right now, and it's better if I don't get them inside this shit.

Moments later, there was a knocking  on my door 

" come in ." it was my secretary she's not an old lady but not a young girl either, not that typical blonde spoken hot secretary everyone is looking for, she's rather a classy forty years old lady, my father once told me, when I asked him to get a new one ' i can trust her with my life, if you can get me someone like that, then you're free to do whatever you want, and that was enough reason for me to keep her around.

"Sir, Mr. Ferera is here to see you " I nod as a sign to bring him in.

"Hello, Mr. Elfonso, a pleasure to see you" I stood up to shake his hand, the secretary lifts us alone after she asked us what we would like to drink, but none of us wanted anything.

"So Mr. Elfonso, I assume you wanted to talk " 

"Yes, let's cut it short, I know  what I'm about to ask is not like your work, but as my father told me you're the only one authorized in this company to do this operation."

"I don't exactly understand what you're talking about" I brought a piece of paper and showed it to him and guessing from his face I know he recognized the numbers.

"I want you to stop the money transfer to this account" He stood up, looking horrified.

" Son are you crazing, do you know what this means, do you know what will be coming after you if you do that? "

"I know what I'm doing, I'm simply correcting some previous mistakes" He sat down once again and smiled 

" You're a brave young man just like -"

 "I know and I want you to do as you're told " he nod.

"This cost him his life and the life of everyone with him, I hope the outcome will be better for you " and with these last words, he left.

 And know it was only a matter of hours maybe even a few days to start this.

Ilayda's POV :

The situation in the house was chaotic, and the bunch of guards holding guns and circulating the house, didn't help either, we were all scared, well maybe not Maribelle who was enjoying the sight of beautiful guys around the house, but anyways. We didn't know what was going on and no one was saying anything we were just following Christan's orders, who don't show up much if I might add.

I was currently in the kitchen with Nona getting the lunch ready when we heard someone at the door, I took a quick look and I saw Christan at the door, I missed him so much more than anything and before I can think about it I found my self running to him, he saw me and opened his arms for me and I just jumped on him   without thinking, and he held me so close to him swaying 

"God, I missed you so damn much " he kissed the bare spot on my neck which sent 

"I missed you more, where were you ?" It came out as a whisper but I know he heard me perfectly. He put me down