Who's Fault?

*Airi's POV*

I don't remember anything...

I woke up in a hospital bed a couple minutes ago and nobody has came in to check on me,

"But is she ok? Why can't you at least tell me that?" I heard a male voice say from the other side of the door,

I'm guessing they were talking about me,

"She will be fine we're just waiting for her to wake up then you may go in"

Two minutes later the door opened and this blonde lady with glasses walked in and started walking towards me.

"Oh hello dear, I'm glad you're finally up. How are you feeling?"

She started writing things down on a piece of paper.

"I'm ok? I have a huge headache and back pain but I'm ok"

"Honey I know that wasn't the best question to ask specially after what happened to you but I need to know exactly how you feel but we will be giving you medication for you to heal"

I nodded as she smiled and started writing more things down,

"Oh how could I forget, Your boyfriend is here would you like me to let him in? Or do you need some time alone?"

"Boyfriend? I think you got the wrong girl"

I don't remember having a boyfriend so this lady is definitely not doing her job right...getting the wrong patients and shit.

"Ok something I need to explain is your memory loss...after your incident you hit your head on a really hard thing causing brain damage and that caused you to lose your memory."

I just stayed quiet as I realized I actually don't remember anything.

"You will be fine you will be taking something for that but as of now you will have trouble remembering things"

I just nodded as she walked around me and checked my head?

"Just checking that the stitches are still there, you're all good" she said as I started freaking out.

"I have stitches in my head?? Why? Am I bleeding?"

I started touching around my head as she stopped me and looked at me,

"It's fine, calm down you're not bleeding anymore everything is fine honey"

After a couple minutes of silence she looked at me and smiled,

"I'll be back to check on you again and if you need anything just press that red button right there and I will be here as soon as possible"

I nodded as she walked out.

I hate hospitals...they smell bad, their not cute, usually when you're here is obviously because something bad happened and it's just not a good time in general.

I just want to leave already.

Someone interrupted my thoughts as they walked in.

I looked up and saw this random dude,

"I think you got the wrong room?" I said confused,

He looked down and mumbled something,

"I'm your Tray, your boyfriend" he said as he walked up to me.

"That's kind of funny, I don't have a boyfriend" I said as I looked at him as he stood next to me.

He had this very, sad look on his face.

Almost like when someone passes away that's exactly how he was looking at me,

Like I was dead.