Chapter 2: Coming home

Cassandra pov:
Even though I come here every month I still can't get used to it around here, it's all still new to me. I bet your a bit Confused, let me explain. For months me and my mum have been arguing about everything and when I say everything I mean everything. She keeps on pressuring me to get a job and is talking about university and college, but I still have my whole life ahead of me. Don't get me wrong I appreciate everything she does and I'm lucky that she has enough money to send me to a good school but sometimes I just feel so odd, I don't belong here.

I confronted her about all of this and we had this massive argument that ended up with me saying I don't want to live with her anymore and wanted to move back to where I was born with my dad. She laughed and said I wouldn't make anything of myself down there but honestly I didn't care. I wanted to have an interesting life instead of going to a posh school where I have stuck up friends.

I packed up my stuff and grabbed my savings ready to find my dad. So here I am walking through a town that I barely know. I asked someone for directions to my dads street, I instantly recognised it and knocked on.
He must be at work i thought. I was interrupted from my thoughts by a voice I vaguely recognised. I turned around to see my dads neighbour, she was an old woman, named Mrs Green,who was so sweet. "Oh hello dear, didn't expect to see you here for a while" she said in a kind voice. "Yes, just paying him a surprise visit...you wouldn't happen to know where he is would you?" I said in a hopeful voice. She gave a sad look and replied "no sorry dear I haven't seen him all day, maybe you should try the school". "Ok, thanks anyway" I replied. I didn't really know the way to the school but I didn't want to bother her anymore.

Ackley bridge wasn't a big place so I found it after a Short while, it was around 10:00 in the morning so the school wasn't packed with students.

I walked through the gates and into the actual school to see three older boys  getting told off by a teacher who they were all taller than. I then realised it was my dad. One of the boys looked at me in curiosity and nodded towards me, saying something to one of the other boys who then also turned his gaze to me. My dad and the other boy looked toward me after realising that the other two wasn't listing to his rant but shamelessly checking me out. Dads face quickly turned into confusion as he said "Cass?". I smiled mischievously and answered "Hi Dad".

Please comment below, we would love to know what you think
If you are enjoying comment, vote and follow, thanks very much

Yours truly, Skylar and holly Xxxx