Chapter 3: Surpriseeee!

Cassandra pov :

"What are you doing here Cass?" My dad asked with so much confusion, I nearly laughed. "Surpriseee!" I said smiling. He still wasn't getting it. "I'm coming to live with you now!" I said still smiling. He turned round to the boys and dismissing them saying "just get to class and stay out of trouble will ya?". They turned around to leave but still was looking back at me, "will do sir" one of them said as they walked off.

My dad looked at me, about to say something, until someone came from behind saying "Steve I need you to get hold of Jordan Wilson for me, I need to speak to him ab-". She stopped abruptly looking at me with the same face as my dad, but hers was masked with more aggravation.

"Steve how come she's all the way down here?"she said with a voice you could tell was laced with pure annoyance. "Well Mandy, the thing is... I'm gonna be living with you now" I sassed trying to hold my laughter in.

You see Mandy and I never got along. She was always a bit off with me, but I never tried with her either. Frankly I didn't care and didn't have any intentions to get to know the woman who broke up my family. I know it seems petty but she was the one who provoked my mother to move away from here.

"Steve is this true?"she questions with jealousy.
"I mean, I thought we would have talked something this serious out together".
"Man-" my dad tried to start, but I cut him off by saying. "Course it is Mand, you know you've missed me" I taunted innocently. I knew this was going to push her buttons.

My dad tried to talk but was once again cut off by Mandy, "you know what, I haven't got time for this we'll talk about this later". She said giving me one last look. I smiled fakely and turned my gaze to my dad, who had his arms crossed and his eyebrows raised.

"What are you doing here Cass, is your mum here?" He said worryingly. I shook my head and responded quickly in case he'd get angry. "Ihadanargumentwithmumandcameherebymyselfandnowimlivingwithyouthanksbyeee!" I tried to walk fast away from him but he grabbed my arm. "Woah slow down, what happened?" He questioned.

"Urghh I had an argument with mum and I'm tired, can we just talk about it later?" I answered honestly. He sighed, clearly not having the energy to argue with me. "Fine just go home, I need to ring your mum" he said gripping the bridge of his nose then handing me the keys.

I happily took them and skipped off. Not before hearing "and stay out of trouble" I innocently put my hand on my heart, pretending to be hurt, "do u not trust me?"

"Just go home", he said half smiling trying to look serious. I was going to have a lot of fun I thought laughing mentally.

Please comment below, we would love to know what you think
If you are enjoying comment, vote and follow, thanks very much

Yours truly, Skylar and holly Xxxx