Chapter 4: New encounters

Cassandra pov :

Honestly, I'm having the best time right now. As soon as I got to my dads place I kicked of my shoes and, throwing the bag on my bed. I didn't have much In my room, just a bed, a medium tv and a wardrobe,since I don't come here often but since dad and Mandy have 2 spares I weaselled my into having one for myself but Mandy refused to buy so much for a room that wasn't going to be used.

When I got into my room I pulled out my speaker and started blasting songs dancing in my room...I eventually got bored. So I decided to explore. I walked to my dads and Mandy's room and saw that it was all grey and white, the bed was a dark grey metal that looked brand new. The carpet was so fluffy and was a mix between the two colours that matched the room. There were dressers facing the bed with a giant flatscreen tv above them. I then noticed a white vanity table lined with bits of makeup and hair products.

Walking over to the desk I sat down on the stool and looked at myself in the mirror. I immediately thought of Mandy being all stuck up, brushing her hair and making my dad run around after her. I laughed to myself. "Oh Steve, I need a coffee. Steve I'm hungry, get me a salad would you. Steve is she coming here again, she only came last month." Chuckling I walked out the room closing the door behind me, hearing the music more clearly now.

I heard the front door opening. "Cass?" Hearing footsteps, my bedroom door opened with my dad holding a bag. He threw it on the bed next to me. I looked inside, disgusted with what I was seeing. "You're going to school tomorrow. No arguments. I'm going back to work." But before I could protest he walked out shutting my bedroom door.

The reason I left home was to get away from stressing school work and now he comes to me saying I have to go to the school where he works. Urghhhhh. The rest of the day went by quickly having dinner in my room, trying to avoid the devil and then finding myself falling asleep at 9:00.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP B-

Waking up at 6am isn't my thing. I got up turning of my alarm, dreading the day that was to come. Getting ready in this ugly uniform was the worst. A blue blazer with multicoloured uniform, doesn't go to well with me. After applying my thin layer layer of makeup, I sorted my hair and walked down stairs into the kitchen to see Mandy drinking a cup of coffee and reading a magazine while my dad was sorting his papers into a bag,looking like he was rushing.

"What's with the Hurry?" I asked amusingly. "Well we're gonna be late for school" he says uneasily. "Don't worry, you and Mandy will make it in time." I said reassuringly. "Nope, Mandy has a meeting in town at 12:00 so she doesn't have to be there yet, I'm talking about me and you" he said as if it was obvious. What.

I'm NOT walking into my new school with my teacher dad. No way.

"Well come on then" he said walking out. I looked behind me grabbing my bag and I swear I saw Mandy smirk against her cup. I ignored it like the bigger person I am and trudged towards my dads car into the passenger seat.

Once we got to school I hurried out Of the car, hoping no one would see me. Unfortunately he caught up with me laughing and he knew what he was doing. I saw people looking at me and then noticed the three boys i saw yesterday. They came up to dad laughing and patting him on the shoulder "bit young for you isn't she sir?" the grinning boy said. I already felt like he was going to be annoying. "Shut up" dad said Making them all snicker. "Nah we're only joking sir" the one with braces said. "Is she your sister or somert?" the last one said. "Yeah right, ugh I hate this school already. And don't talk to me today" I said storming off from my dad.

"Oooooooooo" I heard the boys laugh. Immediately I put up a middle finger behind me without looking back, only to get another laugh off them.

This was going to be a long day.

Please comment below, we would love to know what you think
If you are enjoying comment, vote and follow, thanks very much

Yours truly, Skylar and holly Xxxx