Chapter 5 : The First Day

Cassandra pov: :

Walking into the new school was very different to my old school. Even just walking in made a difference, people were throwing stuff over my head and a million conversations were happening around me.

It was more energetic from my last school. When you walked into my old one school, it wasn't silent but students were quiet and not a lot happened, it was very formal there and that's why I didn't like it.

I went to the main reception, following the signs. I got my timetable and went to my form room. Walking in late everyone looked at me so I scrambled to my seat as quick as possible, getting a place next to a blonde girl with really bad makeup. She looked at me with curiosity and spoke up, "Hi, I'm Hailey, you new here?"
I turned around fully and answered back, "yeah I just moved here from Hebden bridge, I'm Cass."

"Oh right, isn't that the posh place," she asked me. I nodded agreeing with her before looking up to the teacher. Oh no. Nonononono. I banged my head on the table a groaned. I heard Hailey from behind me, "what's the matter with you?" But before I could answer, he spoke.

"Good morning students, welcome to another year of Ackley bridge college." He turned to me and clapped his hands together, "If you haven't noticed, we have a new student with us today."
I leaned down on my chair, hating the attention he was giving me and looked around at the students staring at me.

"Now, would you please announce yourself to the class" he said slyly. I don't say anything and just lookat him. "Come on don't be shy, my students are very welcoming." I rolled my eyes and mumbled "Cass."

"Excuse me, I didn't hear that" he said, cupping his ear. I gave him the death glare "Cassandra" I repeated sternly. "Cassandra what?" I looked at him, giving him the sign to shut up. He leaned forward, pushing me even more, I gave up and murmured, "Cassandra Bell", as soon as I said this the whole class erupted into whispers. Hailey stopped swinging in her chair and stared at me intensely. "No way," she raised her eyebrows for confirmation and I nodded.

A boy at the back shouted up to my dad, "Didn't know you had a daughter sir." My dad smiled and replied, "Yes zain I do , but don't worry, I won't be treating her any different than you."

The students looked at each other in disbelief and I ignored the burning gaze on me. As soon as the 20 minutes of hell w over I walked out the class, placing my bag on my arm. Walking out I felt people talking about me. Clearly news travels fast here. Just great.

It was break now and I felt someone tap my shoulder, turning round I saw the loud mouthed student from my form. Zain, I think his name was. He looked behind at his mates and they sniggered pushing him forward but didn't say anything. "Yes?" I said getting impatient. "Just wanted to see if you needed help getting to lesson" he offered confidently.

Just as I was about to say no, the boy with braces from this morning, walked besides us. "Leave her alone zain, she's just got here and already trying to get in there." Zain laughed, "I was only joking Riz, just wanted to help a new student."

Zain walked off and the boy who I now know was called Riz looked at me, "I wouldn't get bothered by him, he likes to wind people up."
I looked at the boy next to him, he had light brown hair, they both were good looking but something told me they were fuckboys.

I shrugged and told him, "I can handle people like him." Riz chuckled lightly and followed with, "Good... anyway I'll see you around yeah?" I nodded and looked to the boy who hadn't said a word but just stared at me as they walked off.

My mind wondered off as I walked to my next lesson, I caught up with Hailey who I saw walking in front of me. "Hailey is it alright if I walk with you today?" She looked at her friends and back at me. "Yeah that's fine come on" she said linking me. We walked across the school grounds as I was learning the names of her friends. I now have two more friends, razia who was really loud and Chloe, who seemed a bit gothic, but they were really nice and I could tell that with them here my time in this school would be just fine.

Sorry we haven't been updating, we have been busy with school, we will try to update as much as we can.
We would like you to comment who you would like Cassandras love interest or interests to be.

Please comment below, we would love to know what you think

If you are enjoying comment, vote and follow, thanks very much

Skylar and Holly Xxx