Chapter 6 Real Mature

Song and singer for this chapter are as follows and also remember to vote + comment on your thoughts about this chapter!

Song Name: Delicate

Singer Name: Taylor Swift

Chapter No. 6 Real Mature 

Austin's POV:

I was quite surprised that she didn't accept the blank cheque, sighing I went back to my car where Serena was already seated in the passenger seat. Jason and Brian had work to do so left in their own rides, "So I'm assuming that she refused to take the blank cheque?" She said giggling.

"Yeah pretty much, but how'd you know?" I asked reversing my car and saw that her car was just ahead of us.

"Simple, the thing she is not like the others. She proved that point to me in high school, though, I never expected that she had such a dark past... It really makes me feel guilty, if only I wasn't that weak then none of that would've happened." She sighed.

Taking a left I glanced at her and held her hand, "Sese you're not to blame, if anyone should be blamed it should be me if I wasn't such an egoistic jerk to you than none of this would've happened."

Sese didn't reply but squeezed my hand, "Hey isn't that Amalie's car? In front of us?"

I looked in the front and sure enough it really was Amalie's car, it was surprising that she lived in the same neighborhood as us yet we never noticed it. Not only lived in the same neighborhood but in front of our mansion. Wow we really were oblivious till now not to notice.

Now I am writing currently writing on my laptop's diary which is maintained by a special code developed by me so no chance of hacking ever. To think Amalie a person who knows how to smile and bring smiles to other people's faces is suffering from such things. I searched about her and found many pictures after all she is a renowned actress and she started acting from a young age, if I am right she started acting from her sophomore year. She truly has a heart of gold. Unlike me, I went after only looks and chose the popular girl to be mine, because of her and my ego I neglected my family, especially my sister, who needed me the most. Even today I can't forget that it was my girlfriend's party something she hosted very regularly when I received my sister's call for the first time from her school, I was on my way but still received her call, she said it was an emergency and I had come no matter what. The moment I reached her school what I saw I was truly horrified, that a girl was stabbed at the side of her stomach, when I asked Serena what's going on. For the first time she started crying and told me everything that happened and how in the world did Amalie got involved in everything. I was completely pissed and had those people expelled. Later on, I found out that Amalie's father had them arrested for attempted murder case.

I was about to shut my laptop down when without knocking my sister came into my room, "Bro, I'm sitting here! And I'm also borrowing your laptop mine is charging." She announced and literally jumped on my bed.

I was sitting on the side, shut the diary putting the code on and then asked my sister, "What is the rush that you want to use my laptop?"

"M, is going to video call me. So I am borrowing yours." With that she took the laptop from my lap and logged into her account. The moment she logged into her account Amalie's call came through.

Amalie's POV:

Today was truly exhausting, and Mimi is stuck up on the idea of apologizing. She really is sometimes a bit too much to handle, never the less I did ruin his suit, but he forget his apology. After changing into my comfy night clothes and putting a lavender shawl on my shoulders as my shoulders were bare and called over to Serena's and on the second ring she switched it on. And I could see just beside her brother was seated.