Chapter 15 Ice Cold Water

Hiya all so I've got a question to ask you guys.....

What is your favorite book outside Wattpad?

So the song and singer for this chapter is as follows.

Song name: True LoveSinger name: Dove Cameron

So I hope you're all ready to read another chapter of Choices & Decisions. So without a further a do!

*********

Amalie's POV:

I felt comfy so moved around a bit more like rolled around, since this was the first day in 2 two weeks I wasn't rudely awakened, I heard someone chuckle but ignored them since I was in a pleasant mood, "Looks like someone slept well."

"You can say that again... wait a sec..." with that I abruptly sat up to see Austin smiling.

"Good morning sleepy head."

"Good morning, how long was I out?"

"Hmm, well you slept about the whole day, looks like the trip wore you out, and you look really cute cuddling." He said with smirk on his face.

"What do you mean by cuddling?"

"You held on to me as koala to a tree though, you looked really cute. Only half an hour did you finally let me go."

Oh my God! Don't tell me I really did that.

'Well if it's you it's possible,' my conscious reminded me.

'Whose side are you on?'

'Definitely his.'

'Wow... Like literally.'

Remembering that I really did do what Austin said, I blushed and turned my face away from him, I felt the bed dip and before I could react he kissed my cheek which made me look at him even more flushed than I already was, and saw his grey stormy eyes sparkling in amusement, "Don't worry I didn't mind it one bit, in fact I'd love it if you do it again."

"N-not a chance! I'm gonna take a shower!" With that I got out of bed faster than light and that's saying something but not before taking my clothes with me.

Yeah I am not one of those idiots who forget their clothes due to embarrassing moments. Nope, not gonna happen. I took a relaxing shower and changed into my clothes, since today was the meeting I changed accordingly.

 I took a relaxing shower and changed into my clothes, since today was the meeting I changed accordingly