Chapter 52 Coolest Grandparents

The song and singer for this chapter are as follows, I hope you enjoy it reading it as much i love writing it.

Song Name: Perfect

Singer Name: Ed Sheeran

So without a further ado here is another chapter of A LOVE LIKE NO OTHER

Enjoy!

Chapter No. 52

Amalie's POV:

I feel as though something is touching my exposed neck, I turn away that something chuckles and starts to kiss my exposed shoulder. Wait a minute, chuckle? Kisses?

I open my eyes to see grey eyes sparkling with happiness and mischief, "Morning, mon ange."

With that he captures my lips with his. Automatically, I push him away, "Morning breath!" I squeal and run to the bathroom.

I hear him laughing, I shake my head at his behavior, and do my business freshening up and leave the bathroom, and the moment I step out he traps me with being in between him and the wall. He capture my lips in passionate kiss, I respond equal passion. Wrapping my arms around his neck, my hands find their way in his hair, liking what I'm doing he growls which is really sexy. He plunges his tongue into mouth exploring my mouth. He's dominating the kiss and I let him.

Out of breath we both break away, but Austin, starts kissing my jaw then trailing kisses down my neck to my exposed neck and I am a moaning mess underneath his touch. These days Austin kisses me any chance he gets not that I don't enjoy it. Whenever his lips are on mine my brain automatically shuts off.

He bites my neck then leaves wet kisses, I moan, but manage to say, "Austin..."

"Malie if you say my name like that I won't be able to stop myself." Austin says, breathing heavily.

He looks at me his eyes darkened, with want. He's the only one this life to make me go weak, "You're too beautiful, sometimes I wish that I could just lock you away from the eyes of this horrifying world, to keep you safe."

I put my hand on his cheek, "As long as you love the way I love you no one can harm me, dear."

Yeah you must be wondering about the nick name, well since he has so many for me. So I came to make a nick name for him as well.

He pecks my lips once again, "So slept well?"

I nod, "Yeah I didn't even notice when I fell asleep. One moment we were watching movie and chatting and next moment I was out."

"You were tired, chérie, with all the work and entering final year of college has its effects on you." He presses his lips on my forehead.

"I hope you're ready for tomorrow." He smiles looking down at me.

"Of course I am. It will be the first time for me going to Paris!" I respond.

"Mon ange, Mom told me ask you, what do you want for breakfast?"

"Tell her, I am preparing breakfast." I reply.

I head towards our combined walk-in closet and take out clothes for the day, Austin comes and hugs me from behind, "Chérie, let the chef prepare it. Besides you have college."

"I know, but I like cooking!" I say turning around and pouting.

He looks at me, then sighs, "I'm not gonna win this am I?"