Chapter 32 Date

So the song for this chapter is as follows!

Song Name: Memories
Artist Name: Maroon5

Finally a new chapter of course many of you wouldn't know but I omitted the entire story after chapter 4 and re-wrote it according to another plot I had in my mind. Happy reading 😎.

Chapter No. 32

By the time I put on my shoes Lil came in, "M, Austin is here."

"Ok, so what do you think?"

"You look perfect, now come don't keep him waiting."

I doubt I've ever been nervous about any audition but this is seriously putting me to the test.

Walking down to the main hall I see Austin standing in the doorway talking to Dan, he sees me first and smiles. Dan looks what he's looking at then mutters something.

"I seriously don't know why our parents agreed on letting you date..." Dan sighs, "But you look too cute, I'm seriously having second thoughts on letting him take you out."

Before I could say anything Austin walks up to me wrapping his arm around my waist, "Sorry Anderson but too late now."

Dan shrugged, "Well it was worth a shot... Have fun sis." Dan smiled.

I nodded and we left the house as we were walking towards the car Austin stopped, "You look beautiful, Malie." He said looking into my eyes.

And just like that blush rose to my cheeks, to which Austin grinned and pecked my cheek, "And you look absolutely adorable when you blush. I'm glad that I'm the reason behind it."

"Because you're always saying stuff that make me blush." I groaned little annoyed at myself I seriously gotta keep myself together. Sadly, if this continues I doubt it.

In return Austin smiled genuinely, "I seriously wonder how I found such a perfect girl?"

"Yeah, right... Austin I'm anything but perfect." I smiled but it didn't reach my eyes, I looked away, wow great way to start a date.

"Malie, please look at me..." He said pulling me to him, sighing I look at him, "Malie, to me you're absolutely perfect, if you ask why it's because you have through yet never give up. And before you say anything else let me remind you, not many people would have courage to do what you did and even do now, got it?" He said a bit sternly at the end.

I nodded, to which he smiled and kissed my forehead, "Come, let's go."

With that he pulled me to his car. As we were driving, the curiosity got the better of me, "So where are we going?" I asked.

"Somewhere, I think you'll like." Austin said glancing towards me for a split second.

"And you're not gonna tell me are you?" I pouted.

"Nope and sorry that pout isn't about to work on me, chérie." Austin chuckled.

"The place we're headed, is far or near?" I questioned.

"Umm, I guess far... but you're not getting it out of me where we're headed."

"I know, but I wanted to ask you something, if you're up for it." I said cautiously.

"Yeah, absolutely, what is it?" Austin said stopping at a traffic sign.

"I wanted to know about you and Alexis."