Table of Contents

The first section of this book shall consist of character bios. These shall be mostly focused on characters for current books but might occasionally include upcoming book characters as well. Characters currently listed for bios (published bios are marked with a *) are as follows:

~Heart of Stone~

Tomas*

Stelios*

Medein*

~Heart of Ashes~

Death/The Grim Reaper - AKA Ashe*

~Future Books~

Rae*

Jinx

Spinel

Nadia

Hypnos

The second section shall be for fanart that the artists have approved for inclusion in this book. Each fanart shall have a link to the artist when available. If you would like your own fanart for my books/characters to be included, please message me or comment the link to the fanart on this page only along with your approval for inclusion and I will add it in!

The third section shall include special oneshots, drabbles, and snippets for the characters and books that are either completed or in progress. Some of these shall be side stories, others shall include alternate POVs for already written scenes. Some might be special epilogues showing the characters at some point in the future or to celebrate holidays, anniversaries, etc. Some might even be AU scenarios or showing 'What Might Have Been' had something happened differently in the story. There might also be oneshots or drabbles when I feel like celebrating certain landmarks in my writing.

There might or might not be other sections in the future, but for now, this list is complete.

New stuff will be posted into the general section it belongs, which means if a bio is added, it will be placed into the front of this book, rather than as the last chapter.