Rae Bio

Name: Azrael "Call me Rae"

Species: Fallen Angel

Gender: Genderneutral

Sexuality: Pansexual

Description: Rae has a lean but athletic build due to their active lifestyle since coming to the human realm, seeking to enjoy their hard-won freedom by "living life to the fullest" as the humans say. They have warm-toned, chestnut brown skin and dark eyes that some have likened to onyx shot through with bits of amber. Rae's coal black hair is kept in multiple small, tight braids just a few inches in length.

Black cargo pants and bright, colorful shirts are often what adorn their tall frame, while the footwear of choice tends to be either hiking boots or, more often than not, a random pair of converse. The shirts tend to change often and rarely repeat, shifting from colorful images that grab peoples attention to bright shirts with random sayings on them, whatever happens to catch Rae's eye that day.

Personality: Rae has an odd habit of saving people who are in trouble, only to end up yelling at them about what the person could have done to prevent getting into said trouble in the first place and how to prevent it from happening again.

Rae often struggles with feelings of loneliness, trying to compensate by hanging out in crowded places like bars, concerts, and events in an attempt to fit in. However, even these attempts to keep busy and surround themselves with people only help so much, for so long, and in the end, Rae is left feeling out of place surrounded by strangers when what they truly want is to be back with the ones left behind when they Fell. On the plus side, they are still able to occasionally fall back on one favorite past-time from their past, as long as they don't bother Ashe too much.

Favorite things: Spending time wandering the world, often hiking trails that most people don't even know exist or camping in areas that are nearly impossible to reach by foot. Rae enjoys a challenge and will often try their hardest to get there without "cheating" and using their powers.

Rae also gets a kick out of "pranking" Ashe and various gods from around the world, as well as other people that they claim as either a friend or an interesting person to "keep an eye on" as time passes.  This is often more just sharing bad puns and double meanings than any actual prank, but once in a while, Rae will actually surprise one of them with an actual prank.

Quirks: Rae tends to talk to their plants more than the people around them, often causing them to seem introverted. The truth is simply that they don't always understand human interaction due to all the different, constantly changing attitudes, expectations, and shifting meaning behind words. This has at times lead to awkward situations when Rae uses words that meant something else long ago, forgetting that the meaning had shifted at least 5 times since then.

Rae tends to be rather polite with their words, even when yelling at someone. The only time Rae curses is when they are extremely worried about something. This does not happen very often since there are few things left that Rae values enough to be concerned over aside from their freedom and the few friends they have remaining since their Fall.

Often, Rae can be found drinking coffee like it is life-giving water and tea like it is divine nectar, savoring the different flavors they find as they travel. They don't understand people who seem to think you should only favor one or the other, as they enjoy the benefits and flavors of both drinks, as well as the variety that has appeared in the last century.

Hobbies: Rae likes to garden, spending hours sometimes working around plants as they talk about what they have been up to, where they have gone, and who they have seen. Of course, it is not always their own garden that they are found tending to since they have no problem wandering into someone's yard if the garden is in bad enough shape.

Other hobbies include people watching, hiking, long walks during the day and night, club hopping when they get lonely (for the people, not the drinks), and taking pictures of places they have been.

History: N/A at this time.