Chapter 1

My pov(no pov)

"Do you know where sensei is?" Lloyd asked the rest of the team but they shook their heads. "He's off somewhere Lloyd, you know that man can disappear sometimes. Just be okay knowing he always comes back."

(Somewhere else~~~)

"Come on Kahlie, were going to be late." A man with a white beard yelled to the thirteen year old. "Coming uncle Wu." She said and appeared by his side as he lead her to the bounty and she stood behind him. She adjusted her eyepatch that way it didn't show any of her eye.

She hated her eye. It made her so different, she got bullied for it all the time. She completey utterly hates her eye.

Her other eye was shown. She used this one to see out of. They got on the ship and the ninja were surprised to see the girl here with there sensei.

She had black hair down to her ankles with one gold strip in it with a bright purple dress on, dark purple socks about five centimeters above her ankles and black strap-on flats. She had a light purple eyepatch over her left eye and her right eye was emerald green.

"Students this is Kahlie. She is going to be staying with us and is my niece." He said and everyone's jaws dropped. "Wait, so this girl is my-my..." Lloyd began but was cut off. "Your sister? Yes, she is your twin. When you were exposed to the tea of tomorrow you grew to be sixteen." Wu said.

Kahlie's pov

I looked around and examined everyone in the room. My uncle had already told her all of their names but not there alot about their personality. This is what I've got so far by just there looks and what my uncle told me.

Kai:cocky,hot-headed, big ego and a bit self centered. Likes to brag a bit and hates when people mess with his hair. Very overprotective of his loved ones.

Nya:independent, strong, kind, caring and calm. Hates when people put down girls because of their gender.

Lloyd:heroic, kind and a bit childish. Loves candy and helping people.

Galaxia:sweet, happy and childish. Loves candy and the outdoors.

Zane:calm, mature, gentle, caring and kind, can be violent . Hates to leave Crystal by herself.

Cole:manly, kind, and loves cake.

Jay:goofy, funny, likes to invent and talks ALOT.

Phoenix:tomboy and sporty. Protective of her friends.

Crystal: shy, quiet, sweet, goofy and caring. Very short and likes to be close to Zane. Doesn't trust people easily, especially males.

"KAHLIE!?!" A female yelled and I turned my head to see a woman in the doorway. She had grey hair that was in a braid and looked to be about eighty or something like that. "Umm.... Who are you?" I asked my voice quiet but loud. "I-I'm your mom..... My name is Misako." (I'm sorry if I spelled her name wrong.) She said and I looked her up and down and then made a mental profile for her like I do for everyone else.

Once I was done I looked the whole place up and down starting to make a mental map of this place. "So, Kahlie? What do you like." My so called mom asked. "To be left alone, the dark, weapons and my uncle. Also Core..." I said looking her straight in the eye. The last part was inaudible. "Oh, okay then." She said and began to think. "What do you dis-like?" She asked. "Other people, the light and mainly everything." I said still looking her dead in the eye. "Your sparkle." She wispered and I instantly knew what she meant.

You see, everybody is born with a sparkle in there eyes. Once their sparkle is gone so is their happiness and everything like that. I grew up without one really, so I never got the chance to feel true happiness.

"Why are you wearing that?" Misako said and tried to take off my eyepatch but I growled at her and backed up. She tried touching it again but I smacked her hand away. "Don't touch my eyepatch.." I said as I walked away from her. "Rude......" I heard my so called 'brother' whisper. I wouldn't have to be rude if I knew what else to be.

I was raised in a orphanage where people bullied me because of my eye and strip in my hair. I had to be cold and mean to people to survive in there. I learned not to trust people since back then, they would talk behind my back and betray me. I cut myself off from everybody to aviod getting hurt. I got so used to it and don't trust anybody.

"I missed you Kahlie." Misako said kneeling down to me once again. Yea right, if you did why didn't you come get me from the orphanage? "Lies." I quietly whispered not even moving my mouth. Did I mention I can talk perfectly without even having to move my mouth?

"Come on Kahlie, let's go to your room." My uncle said and took my hand leading me out of the room. "I know you are used to cutting people off and being cold but, can you at least try to make friends with them." He said. "Of course I can try, but... I don't know if they'll actually accept who I am. And with the element I have.." I said and looked down at the end.

"They will accept you and your element Kahlie. Your element is like no other. It's the second most most powerful and dangerous element in existence. You already know how to be friendly, your like it all the time with Core." He said as we stopped at a purple door. "Yeah, well Core is different....." I told him, looking down.

Core is different, he's kind and caring. He's gentle and loving. He's my friend and my first and only crush.

He opened the door and my eyes widened at the room. I actually really liked it. "Thank you." I said. "Your welcome Kahlie." He said as I sat on the bed. He left and I sighed. I got up and closed the door, locking it.

"Core?" I asked and he appeared.

He had deep black hair fading into a lighter tone with mint green eyes and dark brown skin. He wore a black and dark grey striped shirt with a pitch black jacket, blue jeans and pitch black boots that had regular black chains.

"You called master?" He asked and I sighed. "Core, how many times have I told you not to call me that? We're friends and we always will be." I told him, but it hurt me when I said the last part. He sighed and shook his head.

"I am sworn to protect you and follow your every command, no matter what." He told me and an idea popped into my head. "No matter what?" I asked him and he looked confused as he nodded his head. "Well then, I command you never to call me master ever again. I don't want you to think of me as your controller or anything like that. I want you to think of me as Kahlie, your friend." I told him as I embraced him in a hug. He hugged back and I blushed a bit.

Core, you have no idea how much I love you.

Misako's pov

I was talking with Galaxia while thinking about Kahlie. She was so cold and untrusting. She was hurt and it's all my fault. I should have never left her alone. I heard what she said. It was so quiet but I heard it, I heard it loud and clear.

Lies, she thought what I said was a lie. It wasn't a lie. I did miss her, I mean, she's my baby girl. I love her, I care about her. She probably got bullied or something and doesn't really trust people now, huh? "Oh Kahlie, what happened to you daughter?"

Lloyd's pov

I can't believe I have a sister and plus she's so rude. All mom did was reach out to grab her eyepatch, she didn't have to growl or smack her. I really don't like my sister right now. But....

She was an orphan all her life, she's probably gone through something that made her like this. I only have a few memory of Kahlie from the past. We were kids and she would always have her one eye covered. The same eye that had the eyepatch on it. She was so kind, sweet, respectful, trusting... The opposite of what she is now.

"Oh Kahlie, what happened to you sis?"