chapter 7

Nelson's pov

I followed Kahlie into an alley way as she sat down. She looked around and looked relieved, I was hidden behind the wall and quiet as I can be.

"Core." She said and a man appeared. He had dark skin, pitch black hair fading into regular black and mint green eyes. He was wearing a black jacket with blue jeans and pitch black boots with black chains on them. I gasped and Kahlie turned around and saw me.

The man was shocked as well and looked at Kahlie. "W-what?!? I-I made sure th-there was no one here!" She said and I went over to the man. Kahlie stepped in front of him and looked me in the eye. I was petrified, her glare was dark and cold. It was like she had turned into a different person.

She was like this before but now she was much more scary. "Princess, allow me to explain to him." The man sugested and I was shocked. Kahlie is a princess?!?

She nodded and he cleared his throat. "I am Core, an elemantal being. Elemantal beings are beings that are born with the elemental powers. Our only mission to to protect and serve our elemental master. Kahlie is my master and can call me to her side by saying my name. I am her guardian and knight. Kahlie is the most powerfull being in the galaxy right now. She can beat Lloyd within a half a second, even less if she wants to." He said and my eyes widened. "What's her element?" I asked and he looked me in the eyes.

"That sir, is classified information, I will only tell you if my master tells me too and she has not." He told me and I looked at Kahlie. "You are not to tell anyone about this, if you do I will not hesitate to hurt you. If people knew about Core's kind they would hunt him down and experiment on him. If that would happen, I will kill anyone who comes near him without a second thought or any hesitation." She told me and I nodded my head.

"Okay, but, I want to help with these auras." I said and she shook hee head. "If you don't I will tell." I told her and she looked at me and then sighed defeated.

"Well then I have no choice but to let you help." She said and I smiled.

"Look boss, kids." I heard and saw the most wanted criminal right now..

Crimson Knife.